Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

sser

Arcane
Developer
I got three Pinatas.

There are a couple of Pinata ancestors roofing a house south of me. I might as well have just given them the nine bucks.

RuySan

Augur
So i finally bested my laziness and got myself a piñata:

Metro 2033 redux.

Played the not redux version long time ago and didn't like it. Any reason to go back?

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
He already played the original version.

I'm still waiting for Full Throttle bigger sale. Can't wait to play it.

Dawkinsfan69

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck Bethestard
Refund it, they will give your money back asap. I refunded my pinatas.

Lol I wonder if they let u buy another pinata after refunding

Anyway I bought two more and got:

Seven Kingdoms 2

and
7th Legion

SK2 looks fun and 7th Legion looks like goofy shit so all in all

:greatjob:

Kinda like these pinatas because they give me games I would have never heard of in a million years. 3 is my max tho I'm finished with this round.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
You can buy whatever. Unless you install a game from the pinata, the refund is a matter of hours.

I also decided to keep my Seven Kingdom 2. It's on my backlog for a decade now

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
BETHESDA'S TIMELESS SHOOTERS 75% OFF

Bang bang, you blast me down.

Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein - hard to imagine how FPSs would look today without these bad boys paving the way. Whether it's rocket-jumping in front of your friends' face or strafing to avoid making eye contact with a particularly nasty demon, everybody's fond memories are bound to include an awesome bit from the gory arenas of these celebrated classics.

Now is the best time to brush up on your face-blasting skills - after all, you never know when you'll be called back into action...

The Bethesda shooter sale will last until August 28, 10 AM UTC.

http://af.gog.com/news/bethesdas_timeless_shooters_75_off?as=1649904300

BETHESDA'S

Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein

:nocountryforshitposters:

For a moment I thought GOG has Terminator games.

Last edited by a moderator:

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Holy shit those are dirty cheap! I dont like FPS that much but for 3 bucks that is an awesome deal

Endemic

Arcane

The Dutch Ghost

Arbiter
Just wanted to suggest that as well, I think the main reason why Bethesda can not release the Terminator games they developed again because the contract to use the license has long been expired, plus it was with a previous owner of the IP. It is probably a legal mess to sort all of this out.
From what I heard and read about Terminator 2029 it wasn't that fun to play.

lightbane

Arcane
I like how Bethesduh is trying to shove in the retarded BFG edition of Doom 3 to rub more salt on the wound.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom