Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Skittles

He ruins the fun.
Beamdog is hinting that this timer might be a countdown to a Planescape: Torment EE. Given that the release of BG:EE meant GOG stopped sales of the original, anyone interested in getting the GOG version of P:T might want to do so sooner rather than later.

Skittles

He ruins the fun.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Beamdog is hinting that this timer might be a countdown to a Planescape: Torment EE. Given that the release of BG:EE meant GOG stopped sales of the original, anyone interested in getting the GOG version of P:T might want to do so sooner rather than later.
To be fair original versions of the Baldur's Gates are still available as extras.
I have my principles, sir.
Me too.
I panic bought my missing IE titles (Icewind Dales), when I heard about that they were going to put original Baldur' Gates in same bundle with nu-versions.
If I wanted to feed Tumblr tier fan-fiction writers; I would have a set of chains installed in my cellar.

Last edited:

Melcar

Arcane

Hopefully they don't "enhance" much, or anything. Higher res support with that zoom in feature is all I ask, but it will probably come with a Morte romance or something.

Skittles

He ruins the fun.

Hopefully they don't "enhance" much, or anything. Higher res support with that zoom in feature is all I ask, but it will probably come with a Morte romance or something.
Built in modesty mod, maybe.

Krivol

Magister

Oh boy, I can't wait for dabus NPC with gay romance with Nameless One :bounce:

catfood

AGAIN
Glad to see the Delta Force titles up on GOG. I only played the first one and it's as popamole as they come but I remember having fun with it back in the day. Here's hoping for the rest of the Novalogic games such as Armored Fist, Comanche etc.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
JudasIscariot Your sorting functionality seems to be broken. I did a search for Interplay games. I wanted to sort them by the date they were added to GOG (not the date of their original releases).

ArHnkvl.png

This is clearly wrong - Lost Eden was released on GOG in 2017. Sorting by release date is broken too:

CXMb7Hz.png

Stonekeep before Fallout?

pippin

There are still a handful of games which appear as "not yet available". One of the Atlantis games does for instance. I guess I'll try Galaxy when all my games are playable through it. For now I'll keep it as a downloader.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
To be fair original versions of the Baldur's Gates are still available as extras.
That's the problem.
You need to pay MORE than few bucks to get vastly overpriced (not worth it even as a free "upgrage") fucked up version with classic version as a fucking bonus.
I don't like paying for games I don't want. Is that strange?

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
JudasIscariot Your sorting functionality seems to be broken. I did a search for Interplay games. I wanted to sort them by the date they were added to GOG (not the date of their original releases).

ArHnkvl.png

This is clearly wrong - Lost Eden was released on GOG in 2017. Sorting by release date is broken too:

CXMb7Hz.png

Stonekeep before Fallout?

Please send that to our Support department. We spruced up our Support section so it should be much easier to submit issues like these now: https://support.gog.com/hc/en-us?as=1649904300

Last edited by a moderator:

trustno1code

Prophet
And of course, allow me to ask again: is there any fucking way you can bring back old library look or at least allow for manual placement of games on the new one?
The optional-client-related updates screwed the manual sorting on the site for good apparently, but at least the look can be brought back with some custom code - this user script from the forums does it among other things:
9QVh6ZG.png

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Wow, it works. Actually, it looks like the manual sorting works as well. The only problem is it takes like 5 seconds for the script to actually work after the page is loaded.

Blackstaff

Arbiter
Another leak from a trusted source says that Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen is gonna release on GOG :

https://af.gog.com/forum/general/ga...e_in_the_future_part_2/post6487?as=1649904300

This is the same SCPM that delivered plenty of other leaks before (but doesn't want to tell its method in case GOG catches up), so this is very trustworthy.
Also GOG recently hired a customer representative for Japan, which should both means that they will launch a japanese version of the store and, most likely too, that they will release some japanese games to go along and makes the nips come. Some other capcom games ?

Siveon

Bot
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
FFS, I'm not buying Dragon's Dogma a bloody fourth time.

Would love a DRM-free version though. Bah.

pippin

I'd buy another copy of Mystara just for the lulz. Also would love Dragon's Crown on the pc.

Vorark

Erudite
Another leak from a trusted source says that Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen is gonna release on GOG

Great news, if true. However, I'm still waiting dat DRM Free Fallout New Vegas, which was in a leak during 2016 or 2015.

The internet wouldn't lie to me, r-right? :negative:

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://af.gog.com/news/release_deus_ex_revision_free_mod?as=1649904300

This Steam exclusive mod is now avaliable on GOG, for free under DLC section. It have achievements too so if you dig this decline tracking shit then buckle up for reinstall.
Still inferior to GMDX tbh (played both).

Ash
do you see this shit right there?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom