Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
Spring sale is on until March 12th

I just noticed something,Tyranny was 20% off a few days ago in Steam and now it's 25% off during the Spring sale in GOG,lol

Last edited:

Vorark

Erudite
So it will be like Steam, same prices through the whole week, right?

Baron Dupek

Arcane
So it will be like Steam, same prices through the whole week, right?
P. much
Checked my wishlist and only AoD is -75% off and that's it, addons for twitcher3 still not discounted for shit, few long not discounted titles still not on sale
Why they even bother with sales like these?

spekkio

Arcane
Heh. Bought 2 remaining games on my wishlist (Mirror Edge and Derp Space) 75% off.
And with that I'm done with buying stuff, since I only buy shit I've played and liked first.

#marketing-resistant

:rpgcodex:

Rabbid

Savant
Advent Rising is dirt cheap, so I got it. Is it worth the time playing it though? :roll:
I think I've read some positive things about its story.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Advent Rising is dirt cheap, so I got it. Is it worth the time playing it though? :roll:
I think I've read some positive things about its story.

Story is cool but it have cliffhanger at the end and secret boss fight after credts
Stiff - p. solid action game

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
Is Shardlight Wadjet Eye quality enough?

Doesn't really matter, since I gotta finally play the Original Sin and Serpent in the Staglands. Are they prestigous enough, though?

Redshirt #42

Augur
Finally bought Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition. It was 60% off yesterday (highest discount ever, was 50% off max on Steam, according to SteamDB). Looks like it must have been an accident though, since now it's 50% off on GOG too?

Hopefully they won't try to get more shekels out of me after the fact. :keepmyjewgold:

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
How did they put a bundle with AoD and super hexagon of all the things?

Ranarama

Learned
Doesn't really matter, since I gotta finally play the Original Sin and Serpent in the Staglands. Are they prestigous enough, though?

Don't bother with staglands. It's extremely mediocre. If you're willing to grind through ultraslow combat with zero decisions to get some story, then you might be okay. Careful saving though, it ate my saves several times before I asked myself why the hell I was still playing that crap.

Vorark

Erudite
Sale was mostly EA games, not that terrible. Was looking forward to those SSI bundles tho. :|

BTW, will Battle Brothers be released on GOG?

Gepeu

Savant
Patron
I see indieshit shovelware has infected GOG as well. Also, Witcher 3, what is Good or Old about that game?
Actually, I'm more concerned with the introducing early access. Doesn't that forces some kind of drm?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom