Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

pippin

This is what happens when you have to exploit those weeks where Steam is not having a major sale.
It has happened in previous years, gog would start a sale, finish it, and pick it up again when Steam's sale has ended.

Taluntain

Most Frabjous
Staff Member
Holy moly, we killed GOG:

overcapacity.jpg

Last edited:

Gerrard

Arcane
1wDW6ZY.png

:hmmm:

Why even have a period between the fall and winter sales? Just have one big sale, forever, the whole year and then eventually disintegrate the cost of video games altogether?
Well, if you are subscribed to their news emails, they seem to be having some kind of a sale every week or two, not far from there.

pippin

They always have weekend sales and now we have others during the week, along with special events sometimes. It's not so bad imo, there's always a sale going on in Steam.

Parsifarka

Arcane
Opinions on Imperialism? Can I just assume that the sequel is a general improvement over the original?

Enviado desde mi Lenovo A1000 mediante Tapatalk

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Opinions on Imperialism? Can I just assume that the sequel is a general improvement over the original?

Enviado desde mi Lenovo A1000 mediante Tapatalk
Both are great games. Imp2 does improve on the first in a number of ways (research really comes to mind), but it's set in a different era so the first is still worth playing.

Parsifarka

Arcane
Both are great games. Imp2 does improve on the first in a number of ways (research really comes to mind), but it's set in a different era so the first is still worth playing.
Thank you. And what about The Guild? I tried the demo for the first one and really liked it -but is Guild 2 Renaissance the best option?

Tom Selleck

Arcane
I should have bought Tyranny during this sale because then I'd least end up with Dragonfall and Stasis, as opposed to, uh, Dex and Victor Vran.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2

:Flash:

Arcane
Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom