Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

pippin

Do you lose paypal when gog gets localized? Because Steam took it away and now I rely on Steam Wallet. If you ever localize to other Latin American countries please don't take paypal away!
I still have paypal option on steam:

mylyxq.jpg

In certain countries Paypal doesn't accept local currency, though. I am fucked in that case. That's why I'm asking, because I lost paypal on Steam, and paypal is the only way I have to buy from gog.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Is there anything one can do besides getting a new bank to be able to buy from GoG without getting your payment cancelled because of Cyprus?

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
EDIT
I see GOG go to Brazil. Does that mean they get lower prices than richer countries like potatoland?
How much is Twitcher 3 for potato?

Here is R$99,90 or $30.95 according to jewgle, $31.35 when I set store to dollars.

Also funny that it is on sale on steam but not on gog.

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Excidium II and ERYFKRAD

It's not 12 pounds but 25.7 pounds or 33.91 USD. 129.99 PLN to be exact (and 99.99 for expansions). After setting currency to dollars it's actually $33.99. I object to this, Brazil should have higher prices not lower :argh:.

You can also pre-order a Polish version of W3 with all the expansions (Game of the year edition) but it's a boxed version (no GOG) for 129.99 PLN.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Can you somehow download earlier versions of a game from GOG? Or is it the latest patch you're stuck with?

If you seriously want an earlier version and you are not using the Galaxy roll back feature, then contact our Support department and they should be able to hook you up. Please let them know why you need an earlier version (updated version doesn't work, you prefer the earlier version, etc. etc.) :)

Can you somehow download earlier versions of a game from GOG? Or is it the latest patch you're stuck with?

If you seriously want an earlier version and you are not using the Galaxy roll back feature, then contact our Support department and they should be able to hook you up. Please let them know why you need an earlier version (updated version doesn't work, you prefer the earlier version, etc. etc.) :)

Cool, if it works like that.

I needed version 1.0.5 of Kerbal Space Program (64-bit Linux), because versions 1.1+ kept crashing constantly. But I did manage to locate that old installer on my hard drive, so crisis averted.

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014

Cool, if it works like that.

I needed version 1.0.5 of Kerbal Space Program (64-bit Linux), because versions 1.1+ kept crashing constantly. But I did manage to locate that old installer on my hard drive, so crisis averted.

Yeah, it does work like that :) I believe we had to do this with Terraria a couple of times as for some people the newer versions of the game would just not work...

A horse of course

inb4 GoGbucks, available only in increments of 2500, 5200 and 7650 for 10, 25 and 50 dollars respectively. Wiped at the end of each month.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
https://af.gog.com/game/titan_quest_anniversary_edition?as=1649904300
Finally it's released.

Anniversary Features:
• Restored and improved multiplayer functionality, including new features like a built-in voice chat and NAT resolving for best multiplayer connectivity
• Support for more resolutions, larger camera distance and scaleable UI size
• Improved performance and general stability
• Complete balance rework with improvements to all Masteries, damage types, unique items and sets
• Countless bug fixes and other improvements, including ten years’ worth of community fixes
• Increased challenges and rewards for larger parties and on higher difficulty levels
• Dozens of new heroes and bosses to encounter
• Improved enemy and pet AI
• Quality of life features like higher stack limits, quick item pickup, a larger stash and a speed setting
• Reduced cheating with curbed exploits, removal of test items and mod comparison in multiplayer

Last edited by a moderator:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom