Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Well, they still haven't found a way to release No One Lives Forever, so as far as I'm concerned they ain't done yet.

GOG getting NOLF was a news item sometime last year. IIRC three different entities had the rights, GOG asked all three if they could re-release the game and got a "yes", only for Warner Bros to back out afterwards.

There are no signs of NOLF ever getting released.

Cerulean

Cipher
GOG getting NOLF was a news item sometime last year. IIRC three different entities had the rights, GOG asked all three if they could re-release the game and got a "yes", only for Warner Bros to back out afterwards.

There are no signs of NOLF ever getting released.

Yep, that's what I was referring to. I still haven't given up on Night Dive pulling off a miracle, despite the unfathomable odds against them.

Until then, I still have my original CD. :love:

Lucky

Arcane

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Finally. I wasn't RTS fan (and still not) but Phase One was one of these games that I got nice fun thanks to lesser amount of units.
And it caused some butthurt in potatolande, when they showed drunken Poles at the beginning of WW2.
Will get it soon, lack of StarForce is :incline:

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky

Arcane
In addition, it's part of the weekend promo: http://af.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_atari_deepsilver_170216?as=1649904300
On sale are the Risen series, Metro series, Rollercoaster Tycoon series, Chronicles of Riddick, Act of War, Saint's Row series, Master of Magic, Blood series, Call of Cthulhu series, Alone in the Dark series, Krush Kill 'n Destroy series, Independence War series, Chris Sawyer's Locomotion, and Powerslide.

Also, the Tales of Maj'Eyal expansion Embers of Rage is being released next week on the 23th. No reason why it wouldn't also come to GOG, so keep an eye on that if you liked Tales of Maj'Eyal, as this expansion is going to add a new campaign.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Risen 3 (basic or full edition) is too expensive. Getting it for other than 85-75% discount is a ripoff.
Don't get me started about characters, boring gameplay and another Patty redesign (into milk machine).
I rather reinstall Gothic3 than try Risen3 again.

Pyke

The Brotherhood
Developer
Oh god I forgot thats my Skype photo.
I used to love you so much for your art, Pyke, but in a romantic, Romeo kind of way. Now after watching that photo for 1h50 on the center of my screen you give me no choice other than to touch myself every night until I reach a pleasure stasis.

Draw me like one of your isometric girls, Pyke.

And you didnt even see me flexing with my sweet tats.

Old One

Arcane
Is Powerslide good? It has a lot of positive reviews I see.

I've been looking for a good racer for a long time. I can't seem to find one I like better than Carmageddon. I want something that has, if not realistic, at least plausible physics.

I tried Flatout and hated it. That stupid scripted "fly out through the windshield" animation drove me nuts. No scripted garbage like that, please.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Surprised there is no Serpents in the Stagland, should it fit to "broken world" theme? Not to mention I'm waiting for discount on that one...

Lucky

Arcane

Lucky

Arcane
Flame in the Flood released: http://af.gog.com/game/the_flame_in_the_flood?as=1649904300

Jesse Cox Picks: http://af.gog.com/promo/weekend_promo_jesse_cox_picks_240216?as=1649904300
Divinity: Originial Sin, Dragon Commander, Witcher games, Age of Wonders 3, Sins of a Solar Empire, Book of Unwritten Tales games, The Longest Journey, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Deus Ex, Renowned Explorers, The Banner Saga, Papers, Please, Legends of Grimrock, Hunie Pop, Her Story, F.E.A.R. games, System Shock 2, Ys 1+2, Starship Titanic, Dust, Thea: The Awakening, Armello, Kingdom, Valhalla Hills, Shadow Warrior, Not A Hero, Leisure Suit Larry, Wing Commander games, Kholat, Among the Sleep, Cat Lady, Pony Island, 7th Guest, 11th Hours, 80 Days, Dropsy, Omnikron, and Combat Chess.

SUPERHOT released tomorrow: https://af.gog.com/game/superhot?as=1649904300

DaveO

Erudite
Nothing like the "appeal" of a YouTube Vidiot picking the promo games for this Thursday. I could pick a better selection in my sleep.

I am hoping the inevitable big promo sale is better than the offers I've been seeing for the last several weeks.

pippin

You can play as a catgirl in this game but other than that it's nothing really special. Enemies are dull and level desin is rather boring. Buy it only if you're interested in 90s shooters, and you're already bored of the build engine games.

Taka-Haradin puolipeikko

Filthy Kalinite
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Bubbles In Memoria
Master of Orion: Collectors edition: In Dev access to re-make and all 3 old Master of Orions.
http://af.gog.com/game/master_of_orion?as=1649904300

Description
About: The Collector’s Edition includes: The original Master of Orion 1, 2, and 3
In Development Access
Retro art Pixel Ships
Beautifully detailed Digital Art Book (SOON)
Modernized orchestral soundtrack (SOON)
An additional race: the Terran Khanate. (SOON)

JudasIscariot aren't you going to mention that release of Nu-MoO in headlines?

Edit: http://af.gog.com/forum/general/gam...or_release_in_the_future_part_2?as=1649904300
Grim Dawn confirmed by the dev.
On a related note, we are also planning a GoG release. We should have a version of GD out on the GoG store sometime in March.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom