Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Turjan

Arcane
This may be a stupid question, but do they alter the intro of the Fallout games to say Bethesda rather than Interplay/Black Isle?
There is an additional splash screen before the game starts, with a link to the support forums at Bethesda. The "Interplay" and "Brian Fargo presents" screens are still there.

Kirben

Novice
Did Pool and Curse even have music?
Pool of Radiance 1.x (1.0 or 1.1) offers the introduction music and music before each combat for Tandy.

Curse of the Azure Bonds version 1.0 - 1.2 offers the introduction music for PC Speaker and Tandy.

Magellan

Augur
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Pool of Radiance 1.x (1.0 or 1.1) offers the introduction music and music before each combat for Tandy.

Curse of the Azure Bonds version 1.0 - 1.2 offers the introduction music for PC Speaker and Tandy.

Ohhh, didn't realize that. Thanks for the info!

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jesus...i have been on a gog bindge but they have had some pretty sweet deals lately; I got the Metro games for $15, TES pack for $20, Master of Magic for like $2, Dead State for $12 and Stasis for $14 I Dont know when I am going ti have the time to play the last 2 but I will certianly try!
Btw JudasIscariot do you know if this gog release of morrowind can be patched With the unofficial patch project?

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Jesus...i have been on a gog bindge but they have had some pretty sweet deals lately; I got the Metro games for $15, TES pack for $20, Master of Magic for like $2, Dead State for $12 and Stasis for $14 I Dont know when I am going ti have the time to play the last 2 but I will certianly try!
Btw JudasIscariot do you know if this gog release of morrowind can be patched With the unofficial patch project?

Ahh there's the post I was looking for :)

All reports from our forum goers indicate that the UOP seems to work with the GOG version of Morrowind.

Take a look here:

http://af.gog.com/forum/elder_scrol...xes_wellknown_mods_and_projects?as=1649904300

and here:

http://af.gog.com/forum/elder_scrolls_series/morrowind_code_patch_working?as=1649904300

Also, I recommend talking to 0Grapher on our forums about any questions you may have as he/she seems more knowledgeable about this than I am :)

Last edited by a moderator:

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS FINALLY GOT JA2 WHY WHY DO IJ KEEP BUYING SJIT I RARELY PLAY LOLLOLLOL

Invictus

Arcane
The Real Fanboy
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yo JudasIscariot how come you guys have Freedom Force vs The Third Reich but not the original game?

Koschey

Arcane

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom