Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Bruticis

Lots of babbling justifying stealing shit you don't want to pay for
Class action lawsuit incoming, right? I bet you can get Metro to do the filling for you.

cvv

Arcane
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
I don't give a damn about auto-patching (I can install a patch on my own thank you very much)

And for that you either have to use a shitty proprietary autopatching ware that doesn't work half of the time and the other half breaks the game (Don't Starve, Kronos). Or you install a patch that doesn't work with the GoG version (Wasteland 2). Or you have to wait days, even weeks for a patch released on Steam to show up on GoG too (Eador).

All lived experiences.

If the client solves all those problems it's the best thing since dorritos.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 7219

Very happy about the ST games finally coming to GOG. The Abandonia versions are non-talkie and are a bit of a pain to get running.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
I’m going to get sued for buying games from GOG?
Just do what everyone else here does, ignore the troll.

Or you're smartass and dick with him with some clever posts.
Most people do that once a year and they're out of the codex, too smart for that garbage colective. Or just smart to already get a job and not having a time to deal with this shit.

Last edited:

markec

Twitterbot
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Dead State Project: Eternity Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Went to see new Star Trek offer in hope of seeing Birth of the Federation only to see Pacific General is out and bought it instantly. Now I hope they release Star General next.

Bruticis

You're all a bunch of anti-DRM savages. Now give me my gold box games.

Bruticis

Over a year in the making and completely shit thus far. Will be interesting to see it improved when it's fleshed out in 9 years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom