Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Goat

Educated
Is Divinity II worth playing?

As a huge Divine Divinity junkie I could never get into Div2. I must've started it 5+ times. It's definitely popamole even compared to Beyond Divinity.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Fuck this sale. This is worse than crack. I bought the Legacy of Kain collection and completed my Hitman collection by buying 2 and 3. I must stop now, I spent enough money on this sale.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
I have 22.6 years worth of games sitting in my GoG library that I will likely never get the time to play. My life is more complete with each additional title.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
I have 22.6 years worth of games sitting in my GoG library that I will likely never get the time to play. My life is more complete with each additional title.
Think of it as a legacy of incline you can leave your children... if GOG.com will still be around, that is. Speaking of which, I've been thinking of backing up all the GOG.com installers on an external hard drive.

Crane

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath
Bought some game called Inquisitor, looks like a pretty good old school crpg. Looking at the codex, however, gives me the impression that it isn't so good. I'll find out for myself.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Goddamn. I only bought Thief 2 days ago for 5 bucks and it's 2$ now.:negative:

This is the reason i hate sales. It makes me feel retarded for buying things early.
Just set yourself a target discount. You already know there will be a 50% summer and winter sale, so unless you don't have anything else to play or really want to try out a game, you can wait for a 60%, 66%, 75% or 80% sale. The 75% and 80% tend to be for bundles (even if you own part of the bundle), but the individual games will be 60% off.

Doctor Sbaitso

SO, TELL ME ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS.
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Grab the Codex by the pussy Serpent in the Staglands
Would be nice to have a one week price guarantee. I have been caught on the same sort of thing.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
I normally have that rule as well, but i really wanted Thief for a long time and there was no discount for a year so i snatched the first discount i saw. Wish i knew they would sell it much cheaper next day.
Not to rub salt in the wound, but I grabbed Thief 1-2 for 75% off in the beginning of April.
It was 80% off now :negative:

kaizoku

Arcane
Will be getting Risen. Should I get Risen 2? Are there any redeeming qualities in Risen 2 that make it worth $4 ?

KKK on Two Worlds pack for $6 ?

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
I fooled myself. I was hoping the big announcement was going to be that the Gold Box games were finally being sold...

One day, GOG.... one day...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom