Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Modron

Arcane
Depends, did you use the codex referal link? :love:

Koschey

Arcane
Just found a surprise copy of Realms of Arkania 3 in my shelf. Thanks GOG :love:

edit: Forget I said anything. Bought it during a promo earlier this month and forgot about it because right afterwards I was on a festival and thus p. drunk. :oops:

Last edited:

LizardKing

Scholar
I grabbed Blackguards and Memoria. Not planning to buy anything else.
Those will keep me busy while waiting for Divinity: Original Sin.

spekkio

Arcane
~90% of my GoG games are the oldshit titles which I completed at least once.
I have 0 interest in indie crap or buying newshit popamole at full price.
Last game I bought was Dungeon Keeper Gold. Back in February. Sales don't work on me.

:keepmymoney:

More good old games or gtfo.

:rpgcodex:

Boleskine

Arcane
The nice thing about this sale is that I already have most of what I want from previous sales, so I'm not spending much. Not really interested in buying any indie games since they're mostly bound to end up in bundles anyway.

Hopefully GOG can find a way to fill out the rest of the catalogs from guys like EA and Activision.

Abelian

Somebody's Alt
Bought Stonghold HD, Age of Wonders 2 and Shadow Magic, SimCity 2000 and The Bard's Tale at an overall 75% discount. I've already played a couple of these, but a couple of dollars is a good price for not having to worry about scratched or lost CD's.

Alchemist

Arcane
Hmm, wonder what this is all about... any guesses?
8ALJUqc.png

But say, what's this? A countdown clock has suddenly appeared in the front page! Something BIG and EXCITING will happen in 24 hours. What could it be? If you've been around GOG.com for some time now, you surely have your suspicions. We won't give you any details, but rest assure that what we have in store for you tomorrow is made out of 100% gaming love gold with awesome-sauce and DRM-Free frosting :) Stay tuned!

Alchemist

Arcane
Wait a minute... looking closer at their news post:
what we have in store for you tomorrow is made out of 100% gaming love gold
Could it be SSI Gold Boxes incoming??? Nah.. too good to be true.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
In the document downloads there's a PDF file with scanned pictures of all the wheel combinations, it's even more hardcore

Turjan

Arcane
Well, I guess then I will stick to my wheels. I have the CD's anyway.

Edit: Those in the D-Fend Reloaded Bundle seem to be ready to go...

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom