Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Or is it "Ultimate Making You Buy Dragonshard And Demon Stone Deal", amirite?
Well, those are the only two games I don't own, and I have no plan on buying them, so you're right. (I owned DEmon Stone once, the shame is real.)

pippin

Dragonshard is not that bad, it's like Battle Realms in D&D Eberron, but Demon Stone is just a console oriented h&s. But yeah, Gamersgate sells a D&D Anthology which is the GoG versions of the IE games and ToEE, which on sale could cost like 7 or 8 bucks.

Gord

Arcane
Anyone knows if the TW2 code can be gifted?

Not that anyone remotely interested doesn't have the game by now anyway, but I don't need it...

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Uh, any idea why I own Icewind Dale 2? Did GOG give it out for free as a promo or something? I can say with certainty that I never got any of those D&D packs and I never got IWD2 either. Never played it before so I might give it a spin. I also noticed yesterday that I have Sins of a Solar Empire on steam, also another game that I never bought, and it doesn't look like it's a free weekend either.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Uh, any idea why I own Icewind Dale 2? Did GOG give it out for free as a promo or something? I can say with certainty that I never got any of those D&D packs and I never got IWD2 either. Never played it before so I might give it a spin. I also noticed yesterday that I have Sins of a Solar Empire on steam, also another game that I never bought, and it doesn't look like it's a free weekend either.

Search your email inbox for "Icewind Dale 2".

Hobo Elf

Arcane

Search your email inbox for "Icewind Dale 2".

Gud idea, so I did just that. I found all the order summaries for all the games I have bought from GOG up until 2012, so that means I've most likely blasted the more recent ones when cleaning my box from all the spam. The mystery still remains a mystery.

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
Gud idea, so I did just that. I found all the order summaries for all the games I have bought from GOG up until 2012, so that means I've most likely blasted the more recent ones when cleaning my box from all the spam. The mystery still remains a mystery.

At least you can check the date you purchased (or redeemd?) it.

WbKPs80.png

Hobo Elf

Arcane

At least you can check the date you purchased (or redeemd?) it.

WbKPs80.png

Yeah. It says that I purchased on Jun 18, 2013. Maybe I really did buy it but completely forgot about it? Strange since I usually play all the games that I buy, but perhaps this is the exception. Oh well! I've been thinking of what to play for the past few days so I guess this solves that problem.

DalekFlay

Arcane
Patron
Bought Sam and Max to support the Lucasarts deal even though I had the files for Scumm already. Can't wait for the Jedi Knight games.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I remember I clicked the "I WANNA HAVE IT" butan or something when it was free, but it's not in my library. Maybe it really is for Galaxy users?

Coyote

Arcane
I never got around to installing Galaxy, but AvP still shows up. They sent keys via e-mail rather than adding the game directly to your library, so be sure to check the e-mail you used to sign up for GOG; the mail with the key should have "Welcome to the GOG Galaxy multiplayer beta with Aliens versus Predator Classic 2000!‏" as the subject and appear sometime around the 20th of last month.

Turjan

Arcane
I remember I clicked the "I WANNA HAVE IT" butan or something when it was free, but it's not in my library. Maybe it really is for Galaxy users?
They sent a key via email, which took a few days for some people.

NysmDcw.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom