Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Competition GOG celebrates RPG Week, MS Paint your way to a copy of Tyranny or Pillars of Eternity

Shin

Cipher
fpbi3k.png

Sentinel

Arcane
Damn. Already have PoE and loved it, wouldn't even accept money for Tyranny if they offered me. Good luck to all the participants though.

Cudgel

Learned
Patron

I had to link it through media, I can not get the image link to work. If you click on it the resolution is much better.

I would like to try tyranny please.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I think I have slim chances of winning anything given the tremendous amount of artistic vision and to some extent skill present in this thread, but I feel obligated towards the community, and therefore want to share an additional portrait pack for Tyranny. It would make a fine addition like the Torment: Numenera portrait pack made some months ago, that Crooked Bee has been too busy to make into avatars yet.

So here they are: Verse, Barik, Lantry, EB, Sirin, Kills-in-Shadow
jzSwahE.png
MFEmwAo.png
vnAxUuQ.png
ejzxV1F.png
w3ZGUkH.png
W5D2hTE.png

Also, should I win, I'd like to have a copy of Tyranny.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom