Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Andnjord

Arcane
My personal worst performance :negative:

Also Gobbos are surprising when you've never played them

EDIT: I'm still hoping that at some point I'll roll Badly Injured on the injury roll

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
My personal worst performance :negative:

Also Gobbos are surprising when you've never played them

EDIT: I'm still hoping that at some point I'll roll Badly Injured on the injury roll

Pro tip: this guy with a deadly chainsaw can be pretty deadly.

Edit: Also, he has +3 on foul armor break.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
shoulda gone for it with the pogoer at the td line men

nuffle can't stand goblin teams that aren't ready to make BOLD DEEDS

Andnjord

Arcane
At least I didn't lose against Gobbos, the shame it would have been :shredder:

I was genuinely considering conceding towards the end of the first half BTW. Good thing I didn't, this game was a lot of fun.

:salute: to my bro Chef_Hathaway

sser

Arcane
Developer
Okay I'm watching the first half here and aside from the troll rolling snake eyes over and over, I'm trying to figure out how the goblins don't absolutely win the shit out of this one. :what:

edit: well, 8 of 9 coinflips going your well probably helped, also lol'd at the ball-and-chain guy losing MA

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
Okay I'm watching the first half here and aside from the troll rolling snake eyes over and over, I'm trying to figure out how the goblins don't absolutely win the shit out of this one. :what:

edit: well, 8 of 9 coinflips going your well probably helped, also lol'd at the ball-and-chain guy losing MA

All my team bar the ghoul wakes up and the Gobbos finally roll ones on other stuff than 'really stupid'. And I don't play as much as a retard as in the first half, that helped too.

Modron

Arcane
Just picked this up and screwing around in offline for a bit, what is a fun bashy team? Played some Chaos in the first game so I thought I would try something different and picked Khemri which while not terrible is a bit of a pain when half your scrimmage line needs to roll doubles to get block and your ball-handlers only have 2 ag.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Just picked this up and screwing around in offline for a bit, what is a fun bashy team? Played some Chaos in the first game so I thought I would try something different and picked Khemri which while not terrible is a bit of a pain when half your scrimmage line needs to roll doubles to get block and your ball-handlers only have 2 ag.

Play as Orcs to learn the fundamentals. They can bash, they can pick up the ball, and they got AV9 which means they don't get taken off the pitch very easily.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
- D0rfs are great for trolling people with deffrolla and frenzy/dauntless.

- Nurgle are cool for the mutations, beast and auras of trolololo.

- Lizardmen are supercool because they can both bash and run at the same time, but the saudis can be a huge liability before they get block.

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Khemri, while having to rolls doubles for block on Tomb Guardians, are far stronger than you give them credit for.

- FOUR(!) goddamn STR 5(!) tomb guardians with no negatives other than decay (which they can roll out of with regen). Give them Mighty Blow, Guard, and Stand Firm and they'll slowly stomp down the field decimating the enemy line.

- Two Blitz-Ras are your killers, Mighty Blow, Piling-On plus whatever else you wanna give them.

- One or two Thro-Ras are you utility players/safeties, and can become blitz-ra lites very easily, though if you don't want to roll with them for extra re-roll money, that's fine.

- Your remaining skeletons are some of the best cheap lineman in the game, with thick skull and regen, and only at a 40k! cost. Use them to assist for two and three die blocks from your blitz-ras and tomb guardians.

Give Khemri another chance, they're so goddamn fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom