Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

sser

Arcane
Developer
Train definitely running on time now.

Andnjord

Arcane
So yeah, this happened. Turn three and two deaths and three KO's for me. Ended up with another death and one minor injury before the end.
Funnily enough, we had almost the exact same amount of blocks happening. Nurgle giveth, Nurgle taketh :negative:
Didn't help that the humies had two mighty-blow to my one that was KOed on turn one

ABAF316C12FFE5E1B02DBB9F6A175E5434BAC339

oh, and Ellen Degeneres, my personal star and lvl3 Ghoul is dead...

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Ouch, Andnjord. Welcome to TV dump town. Just left it myself. If you want to, we can play our match straight away? Otherwise tomorrow at 18 UTC forward might be good?

Anyway people, the round has moved. Here are your matches. Please for the everloving christ schedule a specific UTC time and day for them ASAP. Andnjord, Darth Roxor, Jaedar, Undead Phoenix, Megrim, Chef_Hathaway, Lagole Gon, Berekän, sser

Current%20week.PNG

This round runs until wednesday November 22 to allow Undead Phoenix to come home from vacation and play the game.

Andnjord

Arcane
Can you do Thursday afternoon Grunker ? Up until 21:00 UTC? That would be best for me. I need a little BB break after this slaughter and Mondays and Tuesdays are not possible for me.

Nevermind, I have my Master's interview in Cardiff on Thursday. Can you do Friday afternoon to evening?

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Megrim I think I can in theory sneak in time for a game at any point during the week roughly from 8-21 GMT+1, so I think the archetypical "let's catch each other on steam
0.gif
" might even work. Unless you have an idea for a set time and day.

Andnjord

Arcane
Fun anecdote: Ellen degeneres the Ghoul received block (in addition to her dodge) together with side step after her brilliant performance last game. Then she took one punch to the face (the first one of the match for her not even from a mighty-blow) and died :shredder:

sser

Arcane
Developer
Fun anecdote: Ellen degeneres the Ghoul received block (in addition to her dodge) together with side step after her brilliant performance last game. Then she took one punch to the face (the first one of the match for her not even from a mighty-blow) and died :shredder:

Don't worry, Nuffles had it out for me. My casual play Norse team got completely deleted by Dorfs. Two deaths and three injuries (one of which WAS a death). Deaths were Yeti and Ulf. Not even MB action. He also intercepted my Bombadier twice. And I got injured on a 1/9 GFI reroll fail. All around crushing. That's in 3-turns btw. I bailed after he intercepted my Bombadier a second time and blew up half my team with the throw-back. I don't think my team would have even made it to the second half at that rate.

Megrim

Educated
Got to admit, this is getting a tad spicy.

Last edited:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
SIaZL1.jpg

First half, deffrolla more than paid for itself by knocking out the ag5 lino and then knocking out a bunch of other dudes and foul-injuring a blitzer. Final tally for the half was 1 dead catcher, 1 injured blitzer, 5 or something KO'd.

All KO's got up for 2nd half and it started raining. The AG5 lino was constantly holding the ball and there were other linos placed all over my side of the pitch within scoring range. Up until turn 16 I was constantly :shredder: in fear of elf bullshit pass through the entire pitch.

Fortunately for me, Megrim's rolls for this match were absolutely horrible. My d0rfs had more success at picking up the ball (yes, even in rain) than his elves.

gg mens.

Megrim

Educated
First half, deffrolla more than paid for itself by knocking out the ag5 lino and then knocking out a bunch of other dudes and foul-injuring a blitzer. Final tally for the half was 1 dead catcher, 1 injured blitzer, 5 or something KO'd.

All KO's got up for 2nd half and it started raining. The AG5 lino was constantly holding the ball and there were other linos placed all over my side of the pitch within scoring range. Up until turn 16 I was constantly :shredder: in fear of elf bullshit pass through the entire pitch.

Fortunately for me, Megrim's rolls for this match were absolutely horrible. My d0rfs had more success at picking up the ball (yes, even in rain) than his elves.

gg mens.

manual brofist.

tbh, it actually didn't feel that bad despite the armour breaks. Even with men down elves are always a threat, so the only thing that really hurt was losing the move-boosted catcher. But you know, elves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sser

Arcane
Developer
I think there's really only one (Demon) race to add to the game and that's about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom