Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

sser

Arcane
Developer
Nevermind for tonight, can't free myself up sadly. We'll have to try during the week-end

On now for what it's worth. Maybe another hour.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Pretty sure Helmut secretly has like AV6 or something. I almost never see him survive a block.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Elf blitz round!

Edit: Holy shit, he may win...

Edit2: LELF!

d3a.gif

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Fucking elves, he made every bloody roll he needed to score and deny my plays.

At least I have some level 2 players now...

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
986.gif

REMOVE ASURYAN remove asuryan
you are worst elf. you are the elf idiot you are the elf smell. return to ulthuan. to our breton cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,loren we will never forgeve you. highborn rascal FUck but fuck asshole elf stink loren sqhipere shqipare..elf genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead elf..ahahahahahLOREN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .hahahahaha idiot elf smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE ASURYAN FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. empire+kislev+tilea+estalia=kill elf…you will ww2/ tupac alive in altdorf, tupac making album of altdorf . fast rap tupac altdorf. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink elf… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in altdorf ….fuck the breton ,..FUCKk ashol elfs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the elf farm aminal with rap magic now we the emprah rule .ape of the zoo phoenix king fukc the great slaanesh and lay egg this egg hatch and malekith wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. empire greattst countrey

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Pretty sure Helmut secretly has like AV6 or something. I almost never see him survive a block.
Like everyone with chainsaw, it applies to him when he gets downed. His base av is 7 I think, so in practice he has av4.

sser

Arcane
Developer
Like everyone with chainsaw, it applies to him when he gets downed. His base av is 7 I think, so in practice he has av4.

Just goes to show I'm still learning. I thought the primary danger was the kickback chainsawing his own face.

Nevermind for tonight, can't free myself up sadly. We'll have to try during the week-end

On now for what it's worth. Maybe another hour.
I actually woke up at this time (06:00) this morning, but decided to go back to bed :(

I'm up now.

Andnjord

Arcane
I can do tomorrow early (so 7-8 pm my time). Yes, I will get up early on my Sunday

It might not be my best performance but I want this match done!

sser

Arcane
Developer
Alright. Off to get completely stomped by Nurgle in the OCC.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
gg wp, pretty fun game, lots of greenskin blood was spilled everywhere

EDIT: Also, that last goblin throw really fucked me over, would be pretty pissed if it hadn't been awesome

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom