Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
In a league with Orcs and Dwarves the people playing elves aren't the problem :rpgcodex:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Why. Did. You. Not. Mark. That. Catcher. With. A. Blitzer...

Eh. It wouldn't help anyway. Elven magic.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
whoa risky biz with that pickup megrim

edit: nevermind BERE YOU HAD FREE 2D BLOCK ON BALL CARRIER MANG

edit2: Dead orc blitzer!

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
062051.1479878451.jpg

Andnjord

Arcane
AAAAAAND IT'S A WIN FOR THE MEAT LOVERS! After the disastrous game against the 'zons, the Vegans manage to turn it around and secure their first win! (and incidentally my first win in BB since... oh about 12 years ago)

Hired the chainsaw Star PLayer. The only thing he achieves is rolling a one on turn 1 and another 1 on turn 2 that results in a turnover

I start getting severely boxed in after that.

Turn around as a failed block leaves an opening for Elen Degeneres to run through! The orc Thrower gets injured and The werewolf injures a Black orc! It's a touchdown on turn 7!

Tightly fought second half where Berekan tickles Nuffles testicles a bit too much for his tastes.

Final result 2-1 for Meat Loving Vegans with a last turn TD from Ellen Degeneres

Congrats to Berekän for a raucously fun game :salute:

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
So, asking the Hivemind's wisdom: Natalie Portman the werewolf rolled a double. Should I stick with giving her block? Or should I give mighty blow or dodge?

Also Ellen Degeneres reached lvl 3 in one go. After the obligatory block, should she have sure hands or side step?

First half - I dominated. Knocked out 3 players, sidelined a ghoul and killed a zombie.

Second half - opposite. Lagole played better and didn't give me an opening and forced me further and further back, eventually sacking the ball carrier after my Skinks dodged like Dwarfs.

I'd say it was a fair result, since I rolled 100% more 1's than 6's and 6 was the Undead's most rolled number :M

Last edited:

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Oh, don't give me that crap after 3KOs and a kill in the first half.

Where the hell were these 6's during armor rolls.
Wait... that's a good question actually. The log says the attacked makes armor rolls for his own players, so... whos 6's killed (not for long) my zombie? They may have fixed that, dunno.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom