Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

sser

Arcane
Developer
Eh, there was a lot of that going on. I 1/36'd when I went after the skink instead of going for the score. Also failed the pass for my own score attempt. Basically anytime something competent could happen we got screwed.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Might need an extension, trying to set a time but didn't get an answer and the time difference makes it hard to see each other online.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The game is played.

A werewolf wound up with -AG, and I came away with 2-0. Could easily have gone differently, but Andy misclicked and tried to hand off to his flesh golem standing in 3 tz. Somehow not a single 'zon was hurt.

Andnjord

Arcane
Well, that was catastrophic....

2-0 to Jaedar which could have been 3-0 had Nuffle not insisted we roll so many ones on the last two turns

Phone call from my girlfriend at the beginning of the first half makes me play like shit for the next 6-7 turns

Mad clicking skills break Miliey Cyrus the werewolf's neck :negative:

Turn 8 AND turn 9 blitz event for Jaedar

Catastrophic misclick on my drive as the goul tries to handover the ball to a flesh golem in multiple TZs :retarded:. It all went downhill from here as I completely lose focus at this point and pile on the mistakes.

No SPP won short of the MVP

One werewolf with minus AG and a goul with minus MV. Asking the Hivemind's wisdom, should I fire them?

And then I roll a 01 on the team winnings :lol:

Congratulations to my opponent Jaedar :salute: he gave me a good :mixedemotions:

EDIT: I was actually laughing at loud throughout the game after the miss-clicked handover. I just had to :lol:

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
A089F3DBB1BB93FE99721E7BD097D2534A8E010A

That's just sad :badnews:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
One werewolf with minus AG and a goul with minus MV. Asking the Hivemind's wisdom, should I fire them?

Yes to both.

AG2 wolf is a bad deal long-term, and an MV6 ghoul is a glorified lino.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Yes to both.

AG2 wolf is a bad deal long-term, and an MV6 ghoul is a glorified lino.
MV6 ghoul is pretty much an amazon lino :M

If you have the cash to replace, you should definitely do so. Replace wolf first, ghouls are p much a poor man's wolf.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Megrim Berekän extension in round 2 is not encouraging :rpgcodex:

Fair enough when stuff comes up or time zones get in the way, it’s not really a problem doing extensions for valid reasons but please keep us updated about such issues as they arise instead of on the day of deadline.

Megrim

Educated
Hey guys, apologies for the delay. I've been busy with work, so it was hard to find time due to tz difference. Game is being played now.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Cool! But in the future, and this goes for everyone: please use this thread to schedule matches. This means that (a) I can see who has actually made an effort to schedule the match if adminning the result is necessary, (b) time zone issues aren't a problem for the scheduling process itself.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I'm spectating your match by the way - what is up with this spectator function? It is suuuuper smooth and the search function was crazy good?? Must have been contract work, can't have been Cyanide

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom