Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Andnjord we need to compare the size of our respective honours.

First attempt to schedule a match being one day after the end of the actual match day must be some kind of record

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
"Crikey! A new record?"

gus-the-bogan.jpg

Megrim

Educated
For real though, I didn't even realise we'd rolled over weeks, I've been so busy.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
:neveraskedforthis:
Norse lineman with Guard rolls AV+ take it or just pick Fend?

Last edited:

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I'd let Jaedar have my concede, since it's my fault. Just 2-1 it or w/e. I've been busy for the past couple weeks and doubt I'd be able to get a game in until Saturday.
So, saturday is it?

I can find time pretty much anywhere between 10 and 20 (my local time ofc), but please let me know when you want to play so I can plan my life :M

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
I can find time pretty much anywhere between 10 and 20 (my local time ofc), but please let me know when you want to play so I can plan my life :M

lol everyone check out this normie

Andnjord

Arcane
Yo guys, just letting you know that as I'm being swamped by work, my partner is needing a lot of care and I'm ill as fuck, I will concede this game to Megrim by this evening if we can't manage to play it. Shouuuuuld be better for the next round, but this last week has been pretty bad for me.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
sser Let me know when's a good time for you, I should be available at pretty much any hour starting tomorrow

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Not this time sunshine. Can you do Thursday? Say at 17:00 UTC?

Iz good.

I advise you get some life insurance on getting rolled over in traffic accidents :smug:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom