Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Vanilla

Also, I'd be okay with coordinating things through discord.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
If we wind up playing Vanilla, I'm going to roll amazon or something similarly degenerate just to show people why vanilla is a Bad Idea.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Vanilla it is folks. If we run with a second season and I'm to be admin it will definetely require that we allow old teams to continue and new teams a little bit of SPP to compensate, so don't despair just yet, Jaedar :)

Like I wrote in the OP, sign-ups will be open until October 13. People then need to apply to the league before October 15 at 20PM UTC. Matchday 1 begins on October 16.

We already have the required 8 players so we are for sure running with this league, but any additional sign-ups are welcome.

As you can see from the table in the OP, I still need the following information from those who already signed up:

Darth Roxor: Coach name

Jaedar: Race

Undead Phoenix: Everything

Berekän: Everything

Chef_Hathaway, Andnjord, Lagole Gon: Steam tag

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Jaedar should I change your race choice to 'zons? 'tis gonna be a bashy league... I might change my choice to Elven Union or Skaven, looking at the current table. Just to get some measure of AG in there

Megrim

Educated
Ok, I'll join up to round it out if you guys get an odd number of players.

Steam name Megrim; +10; race tba.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
We can play with a Bye if we get an uneven number. Is not a problem. What's your Coach name in the BB-client?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Jaedar should I change your race choice to 'zons? 'tis gonna be a bashy league... I might change my choice to Elven Union or Skaven, looking at the current table. Just to get some measure of AG in there
Must I choose now? Currently stands between amazons for maximum degeneracy, or wood elves.

Megrim

Educated
Ok, Helf team ready to go. I think you have to create a competition within the league, for people to apply to join.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Ok, Helf team ready to go. I think you have to create a competition within the league, for people to apply to join.

Yep, I do, I've just been busy at work. Hope to have a comp up and running soon, will let you all know when that happens. And I'll update the OP with your information at the same time.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Just wanted to say that I will be following this! I had great fun a few years ago in one of the Codex BB league seasons. No time this time, unfortunately.

...keep those snotlings flying!

Chef_Hathaway

King of the Juice
Patron
White Knight
Divinity: Original Sin BattleTech
Troll Air might take flight. I'm kind of tempted to go gobbo and be dumb. Dunno though, as I'm not very familiar with them.

I wrote in the OP, sign-ups will be open until October 13. People then need to apply to the league before October 15 at 20PM UTC. Matchday 1 begins on October 16.
:decline:

I'm not able to sign-up until very late on the 13th due to being out training to shoot Russians Sand People filthy darkies anyone I goddamn want to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom