Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Updated OP with the sign-ups so far - please check your info and let me know when you're ready to fill out what's missing.

I think id prefer no stadiums, and i would be ok with custom teams (no doubles, no statups) at lower tv than entry cap.

I don't believe there's a way to turn Stadiums off and regardless, they have very minor effects and are molded from LRB house rules that are pretty much as old as the game itself, so I don't mind them (a good rule of thumb is that if the OCC and DBBL use a given, optional rule, it's legit and not Cyanide retardation). If enough people do mind them and there is actually a way to turn them off I wouldn't be against it though, but I'd need to know how :)

Last edited:

Andnjord

Arcane
do you really want people to get all double dice rolls level-up they want?

Grunker said:
Also I suggest that if we allow it, it's normal rolls on level-ups only for the starting TV.

;)

That said, I'm fine with both vanilla and a little bit of starting TV.
I stand corrected then:oops: , I'm rusty as hell when it comes to Blood Bowl. Still voting for Vanilla though, but I'll play whatever the Hivemind decides.
EDIT: I don't really care about stadiums either way.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
How would people feel about using Discord instead of Steam for communication before matches (and general trash-talk)? Orma can give us a Channel on the Codex-server.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Discord = another useless piece of shit I have to register at for absolutely no reason at all

ergo

nope

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
It is only useless if you don't have any friends or play in any sort of organized games with foreigners which I suppose is another reason I should have anticipated the response on the Codex :troll:

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
I can only start playing after the 16th though :M

dats fine - in fact that's a good starting date for the league, and even if we start 2 or 3 days earlier each match day runs a week giving you plenty of time

evdqui.PNG

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
guess its time to spend some złoty

edit: "product currently unavailable"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Andnjord

Arcane
guess its time to spend some złoty

edit: "product currently unavailable"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
https://mediamarkt.pl/konsole-i-gry/gra-pc-xk-blood-bowl-ii

You can thank my "interpreter".

EDIT: Got mine ordered, will have to wait a few day as apparently Potatoland even in Warsaw hasn't heard of 'next day delivery'. I suppose that's what you get for paying less than half of the price of civilized countries.

Last edited:

Megrim

Educated
I'd be interested in playing - though looking at the average timezones, my gmt+10 might be a bit tricky.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
You can thank my "interpreter".

yeah i found it in a few other places already (including a bookstore where it's EVEN cheaper, by 5 potatos, r00fles!)

but imma check my local media store first so maybe i wont hafta pay/wait for delivery

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Right, so I forgot to ask everybody for their Steam usernames - gonna need those real quick so people can add each other once we start: Darth Roxor, Jaedar, Undead Phoenix, Chef_Hathaway, Andnjord, Lagole Gon, Berekän (you need to make a sign up post in general)

Updated OP with information on sign up closing and Match Day start etc.

I'd be interested in playing - though looking at the average timezones, my gmt+10 might be a bit tricky.

Tricky, yeah, but usually it can be solved by playing during the weekends. At least we've had people with crazy time zones before.

My in game name is von Stroheim, guess I was watching JoJo at the time.

Gotcha

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
OK, let's vote on full vanilla (TV1000) or a bit of starting TV. Please leave a post with just what you vote for. Voting is open until tomorrow evening. Just vote for "Vanilla" or "Starting TV" - we'll take a new vote for 1200TV or 1400TV when the first poll closes if Starting TV is the choice.

My own vote is for Starting TV since these leagues tend to run for such a short time you don't get many skills if you don't.

Darth Roxor, Jaedar, Lagole Gon, Chef_Hathaway, Berekän, Undead Phoenix, Andnjord (of course anyone signing up between now and tomorrow night is welcome to vote as well).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom