Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
GGs, Lagole Gon. Fine match, if a bit on the boring side as far as viewers are concerned.

Schedule for this week is updated in the OP, get to it fuckers.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
That hard PC crash...

That stone to the head of my ghoul star... It always hits the crucial player, doesn't it?

Can we expect any matches tomorrow? I want to see dorfs vs lizzurds.

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Well, Chef_Hathaway, you finally surpassed me:

rYLB2af.png

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Dorfs vs liztards is starting.

Edit: Players ignoring that scoring thing and just punching.

Edit2: Lizards lost the ball.

Edit3: Dorfs are so... boring...

Last edited:
It was always going to be a hard game, but my Skinks let me down all game. Luckily Roxor's team is made up of colonial faggots who couldn't throw a punch to save their lives.:rpgcodex:

My Saurii are developing way too slowly for this league - Lizard need Block badly!

27A59AFAD6CE2DD858F3756BFCCEFDC4B506822A

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
I just want to say that the no. 1 in the OCC Brawl (Orca Cola's open ladder) right now is a Kislev team. We should all feel humbled by this fact

On that note, you should all join the OCC Brawl

EDIT: lol, just after that I got matched with him and beat him. Man was he salty

Last edited:

Megrim

Educated
Damn. I've played four games recently and rolled a 1 on every one of their earnings. Except one, I rolled a 2. And then re-rolled into a one :lol:

gg Jaedar
GG. The second drive was intense. Was sure we'd go to a draw when I was down 3 players. Somehow managed to recover though, zons stronk.

And I still haven't managed to level up a single player, even tried to get td on right person this game, but nuffle wasn't having it.

'sup Megrim

Hello friend. I have just returned from a trip away. I should be around now.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Damn. I've played four games recently and rolled a 1 on every one of their earnings. Except one, I rolled a 2. And then re-rolled into a one :lol:

gg Jaedar
GG. The second drive was intense. Was sure we'd go to a draw when I was down 3 players. Somehow managed to recover though, zons stronk.

And I still haven't managed to level up a single player, even tried to get td on right person this game, but nuffle wasn't having it.

'sup Megrim

Play this evening around 1900 cet?

Megrim

Educated

gg Jaedar

'sup Megrim

Play this evening around 1900 cet?

I doubt I'll be awake at that point, since iirc thats 6am my time.

Berekän

A life wasted
Patron
Yo, Chef_Hathaway, let me know when's a good time for you. I should be available to start any weekday between 18 to 22 UTC (today actually a a bit later, probably from 20 to 22).

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I doubt I'll be awake at that point, since iirc thats 6am my time.
Ah, sorry. Missed your timezone. Guess we'll be doing weekend then. How's Sunday for you?

We can try for the weekend, I'll try to be around as much as possible otherwise. Add me on Steam so you can see when I'm on.
I work during the days, so pretty sure weekend is it. I have you on steam already

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom