Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Glorious Blood Bowl League of Codexia Makes Great Return - LAGOLE GON IS CHAMPION HUZZAH

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Since mr commish wants it:
Me and sser had a chat on steam and scheduled our game for 16:00 (my time) today.

Andnjord

Arcane
Man, after playing Lizardmen, bashy Amazons and Orcs, watching two elves play is soooo weird.

EDIT: Oh god, so many 1's being rolled :o

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Oh btrw dark elves vs. high elves is on currently. Megrim leading 1-0 :negative:

GFIs are 5+ rolls, I swear

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Gratuity? :rpgcodex:

You started T3 with two 1D blocks before any other actions. Don't think lessons on roll management should be given by either of us after this game

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Sup' Grunker.

slipping-and-tripping-signs---industrial-y4397722-33678-l11823-lg.jpg

Last edited:

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Well ggs Megrim :salute:

You would probably have won even without the 1's, just with a smaller margin. So can't really be that dissatisfied.

Though I do apologise to whoever plays Megrim next for the SPP-inflation :M

EDIT: that final GFI-insult to injury :lol:

Last edited:

Megrim

Educated
Oh I get what you're talking about. The two 1-die blocks were just opportunistic; I figured a shot at the ball carrier was worth it.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Oh I get what you're talking about. The two 1-die blocks were just opportunistic; I figured a shot at the ball carrier was worth it.

Yeah I would have done the same, it was the fact that you did it before doing more safe plays that surprised me. But I mean, can't fault a winning play in the end

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
It's a bad match-up and you have a bomber.

I once killed a star player and a goblin with a single bomb. My own star and a goblin.

Edit: Welp. You should be happy. Your goblin team is now much better without the bomber.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom