Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gleaner Heights: A mystery farming sim

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
This looks really cool, but I try to use steam as little as possible. Do you plan to release a drm-free version at some point?
I don't see the point. Non-DRM markets is like 1% of what Steam makes. I have bitter experience with previous games.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Abu Antar Outlander Modron Villagkouras oasis789
Since you bastards beat me to the giveaway, I fully expect you all to post your impressions in this thread and repay vdweller's generosity with the free advertising he was hoping for.

Trailer is interesting ... I got bored and switched to another window after a minute, but then the music changed and I looked again ...

zaper

Yes.
Developer
Amazing concept, to be honest. I don't like farming sims but I can see the inherent merit of the idea.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Is this game playable if you keep farming to a minimum? I want to explore/fight/go though the plot, but the farming, scavenging and related controls are fucking awful. A drunken retarded chimp could have designed them better. Coming off SV/Graveyard Keeper, which were far from perfect themselves, it's a clear step backward in this department.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom