Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

(GIVEAWAY IS OVER) Win a copy of Dungeon Rats

AArmanFV

Arbiter
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
This stills going on?

Tao

Savant
I will be out this weekend so i can't play or buy it, let me see if a roll a crit with this.

Tao

Savant
At this point, I should get that as a tag by now. xD

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
So the list I made looks like this:

ᚱᚨᚷᛖᚠᚢᛈ
oneself
Dicksmoker
Obsequious Approbation
moraes
abernathy7
Mustawd
Sacibengala
agris
Wayward Son
MotherMachinae
Comte
Brutan
lightbane
Rabbid
Maggot
Delterius
garren
KoriTama
Ismaul
Zero Credibility
AArmanFV
Tao
Black

and the random.org score is...

fPd4XVp.png

Congratz moraes ! PM me your GOG details :)

Thanks to all for participating :)

t

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Also the truth is that each one of you got an expected value of ~34 eurocents worth of DR. We just made the wavefunction to collapse. But you should all be equally "expected-happy".

SniperHF

Arcane
If you missed out on this one you can hit up mine on the giftstravaganza board. I'm gonna roll it later tonight.

t

Arcane
Patron
moraes still didn't write. If I don't hear from him until the evening, I'll draw another person.

Black

Arcane
That's what you get for not visiting Codex daily hourly minutely secondly.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom