Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ General Thread: I'm staying on RPGCodex.

Falksi

Arcane
A4OEheXCQAASj8Y.jpg:large

Revenant

Oh yeah I'm just reading the "ban all Nazis" thread. Damn, it's sad. He used to be really likable but apparently lost his sanity over the years spent here :(

covr

Prophet
Patron
I have just discovered this great thread and I must tell you the ultimate truth: I will never leave teh codex. Never. And yes, I am drunk.

Bocian

Arcane
How did I waste so much time on this place. The discussion on video game is just as mediocre and misguided as on any other forum. Your pretend to be edgy and counter cultural, but really, Witcher 3, Divinity, Pillars, Fallout and other casual games end up being the most discussed. You turn a forum that was at it's core to discuss video games without constraint into a circlejerk with the atmosphere of an highschool playground. Which should be disturbing to anyone with stable mental health. You, yes you reading this sig, are likely struggling with serious mental or familial issues, both most likely, but you have the self righteousness of a Saint. The forum is divided between those who fully embrace their degenerate state of life and promote the most abject form of hedonism, and those in full denial spewing a distorted pseudo traditionalist doctrine, missing the irony of doing so in their current predicament. The exception of those of you here who shill for your own game and benefit from the disposable income of NEET (Or you infinitron for most likely working for a data collection firm, at least I hope for you your boting is actually a job). I can safely say that half of you will end up committing suicide at some point, and the other half surviving under heavy mental medication. Starting with the owner of this place. Dark 'greg martin' Underlord I don't give you 5 more years before you end in a mental institution. You will never be happy beyond your prozac euphoria.
Goodbye.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
How did I waste so much time on this place. The discussion on video game is just as mediocre and misguided as on any other forum. Your pretend to be edgy and counter cultural, but really, Witcher 3, Divinity, Pillars, Fallout and other casual games end up being the most discussed. You turn a forum that was at it's core to discuss video games without constraint into a circlejerk with the atmosphere of an highschool playground. Which should be disturbing to anyone with stable mental health. You, yes you reading this sig, are likely struggling with serious mental or familial issues, both most likely, but you have the self righteousness of a Saint. The forum is divided between those who fully embrace their degenerate state of life and promote the most abject form of hedonism, and those in full denial spewing a distorted pseudo traditionalist doctrine, missing the irony of doing so in their current predicament. The exception of those of you here who shill for your own game and benefit from the disposable income of NEET (Or you infinitron for most likely working for a data collection firm, at least I hope for you your boting is actually a job). I can safely say that half of you will end up committing suicide at some point, and the other half surviving under heavy mental medication. Starting with the owner of this place. Dark 'greg martin' Underlord I don't give you 5 more years before you end in a mental institution. You will never be happy beyond your prozac euphoria.
Goodbye.
Good old retardo posts.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet
Goodbye.

DU is already institutionalized. What do you think the codex is?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom