Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

General Discussion Forum back to 12 month rego required

Wayward Son

Fails to keep valuable team members alive
Luckily I joined in that period where GD was open to first years. And now I'm a third year member so all of Codex is open to me.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
I feel incredibly sorry for the people who got doxxed. I am glad when I posted most of my pics it was a relatively calm time on the codex (thx for all the brofists tho :3) but the recent shit showed me that I will never post pics again. dramatic popcorn and ttc were good posters and it's a shame one shitposter like janise can "kill" people who actually contribute to gaming discussions.
This is why I save everything ever since Nael deleted his wife pic.

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
For all intent and purpose janise might have dozens of old alt lying around that he might have access to GD anyway.

Maybe also add post counts to circumvent shitty old alt for him? Although it might be an inconvenience to the normal shitposters so this is not much of actual solution.

For all intent and purpose janise might have dozens of old alt lying around that he might have access to GD anyway.

Maybe also add post counts to circumvent shitty old alt for him? Although it might be an inconvenience to the normal shitposters so this is not much of actual solution.

Good idea. 500 or 1000 posts should do it?

He is probably activating a sleeper alt or twelve.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
chamezero was removed from the gene pool today, no? feels to me like i came across a post of his in the morning or maybe yesterday and was surprised that he changed his avatard

dramatic popcorn doesnt surprise me, that boy had issues

Chamezero was a Codexer who contributed to the Codex in a subtle, but positive way. Will be missed.

DramaticPopcorn was just a British cunt, won't be missed.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Codex has been cursed by the Doxxing Plague.

DIUYxqRXUAAHTcR.jpg

Brofist this post and say, "May Poklonskyaya cleanse our soul" or face 100 years of shitposting.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Is there any other way to donate outside of paypal?That shit wants far too much personal info.Something like gog's paying system,where you just put your card info and that is all?

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
I think 12 months is just about right, but it should be extended to all subforums except JRPG and MMO.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom