Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

General Discussion Forum back to 12 month rego required

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Due to:

1. people being shit in general.

And:

2. people posting personal details on the internet because people never learn (see 1).

GD is back to 12 months registration being required before you can access it.

You can circumvent this with a $5 USD donation (donate to one of our active campaigns then PM me, that's not automatic yet).

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
I thought that's how it always was, just a few weeks back tons of people on Steam forums were bitching that they couldn't access Prosperium to see the Grimoire thread.

Weasel
I thought that's how it always was, just a few weeks back tons of people on Steam forums were bitching that they couldn't access Prosperium to see the Grimoire thread.

At that stage you still needed 12 months to see Retardoland, Prosperium, Politics - was just GD that had changed

Self-Ejected

Drog Black Tooth

Self-Ejected
BTW, are the ratings also time locked? I've seen some new friends complaining that they can't access the full Codexian experience.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Frankly, the detective skills of Codexers shock me.

Our very own Israeli special forces officer on this forum once sent me a photo of some woman with duckface and heavy makeup.

He asked me, "Do you recognize this woman? Let's see how good you are."

I gave up, and he told me she was the girlfriend of a prominent Swedish poster (don't remember who). And showed me a photo of both of them together.

Fucking hell, some of these arch-Codexers can even figure out what girl you are currently dating, just from small bits of info here and there.

Bocian

Arcane
If people want to post their details in the internet, what's the problem? Volenti non fit iniuria.

Mustawd

Me IRL

AP_12022606017-727x485.jpg

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
If people want to post their details in the internet, what's the problem? Volenti non fit iniuria.

Too many internet detectives decide to make their lives more inconvenient and/or intimidate them with the possibility of doing so.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Huh, TTC really did have her account purged.

Seems like an absurd emotional overreaction to me, but that's women for you.

Alkarl

Learned
Huh, was wondering why an entire subforum disappeared on me. Really liked that place, was getting a lot of my news from there, plus ?UDMART?. :oops: Ah, well, I've only got ~2 months before I can unhinge Prosperium's magnificent gates.
:fight:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom