Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GD Politics Subforum Requires Fair and Balanced Moderation

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
How about making both Blaine and Lord Azlan/oneself moderators? That would be hilarious.

Better yet, let's all chip in and get Azlan a plane ticket to Virginia so he and Blaine can duke it out like men.

Once the American cops see my codex postings they likely send me to Mexico or even worse, Canada.

Maybe Blaine could come over to London and I can take him to the Palace where he could see how a proper ruler does her business.

Her Majesty has only been around about 100 years without a sniff off impropriety and her children served in the army.

Although I think Dotard has been banned from the UK, at least for 2017.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Heh, you think the forum staff should do something when a user floods a thread with gigantic images and walls of text for months on end just to trash it up?

OBVIOUSLY you want a safe space, exactly like the ones we have where you're instantly banned for posting a single sentence we don't like. Who's the snowflake now, kiddo?

M. AQVILA

Arcane
How about making both Blaine and Lord Azlan/oneself moderators? That would be hilarious.

Better yet, let's all chip in and get Azlan a plane ticket to Virginia so he and Blaine can duke it out like men.

I don't know why but that just reminded me of this:

Lord Azlan finally wins the title of Ultimate Shitposter over oneself. However Blaine has no patience for spammers, but Lord Azlan doesn't give up easily...

Mortmal

Arcane
Heh, you think the forum staff should do something when a user floods a thread with gigantic images and walls of text for months on end just to trash it up?

OBVIOUSLY you want a safe space, exactly like the ones we have where you're instantly banned for posting a single sentence we don't like. Who's the snowflake now, kiddo?

You just have to buy a moderator title , its probably cheap ,much less expensive than a british nobility title. Ask the others how much they paid, especially the one censoring pixelated tits pictures cause it offends him.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
You just have to buy a moderator title , its probably cheap ,much less expensive than a british nobility title. Ask the others how much they paid, especially the one censoring pixelated tits pictures cause it offends him.

Me? Perform janitorial duties?

Hell no. I got terminally bored of being in charge on the Internet two entire forums ago. The only reason I was even on staff at my own forum was so that I could be the mascot, set my join date to 1969, and award myself billions of posts. As we all know, join dates and post counts are concrete indicators of one's accomplishments, sexual prowess, and value as a human being, so I had to get in on that action.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

zHwsir1.png

quit being such a Crispy Blaine, you have your very own automatized janitorial service ffs

tho I guess it could be funny if DU made everyone with a Trump-icon moderator of the Trump forum.
Again, ignore doesn't solve everything. Ignored posters will still cause a thread to cycle to the next page and other people who don't ignore them will still argue with them.

This isn't a big problem so long as the person being ignored isn't a serial spammer.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

The main reason I disengaged is that most of the posters in the Trump thread will dismiss all information that is critical of Trump as "fake news" with no further analysis or justification. Once one side no longer accepts any standard means of verifying reality, any further conversation is pointless as no evidence can be offered to support any given position. I could cite some piece of evidence that has been verified by multiple, credible, news agencies and it won't matter. You all will say it's fake because onetime CNN had to retract a story which has nothing at all to do with the story I'm talking about. So what's the point? That sort of mindset punishes labor intensive argument and rewards low effort shitposting, so you shouldn't be surprised when the only liberals who post in the thread are low effort shitposters.
All of this is just an excuse for lazy posting.

You mean "evidence" like out of context quotes of Trump? Innuendo? Lame character assassination attempts? Or poll results?

If your entire argument is "because CNN said so", your argument is shit. Hilary was going to win. NYT said it was 98%. It was verified.

It never happened.

That's not how you argue anymore than posting a link to a meme is arguing. Linking to something isn't an argument.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/07/p...arket-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
Political Prediction Market: Clinton's odds rise again
Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton's odds of winning the presidency rose from 78% last week to 91% Monday before Election Day, according to CNN's Political Prediction Market.
:lol:

Mortmal

Arcane

Me? Perform janitorial duties?

Hell no. I got terminally bored of being in charge on the Internet two entire forums ago. The only reason I was even on staff at my own forum was so that I could be the mascot, set my join date to 1969, and award myself billions of posts. As we all know, join dates and post counts are concrete indicators of one's accomplishments, sexual prowess, and value as a human being, so I had to get in on that action.

One thread or two to split a year, one kid suicide video to remove, thats not too much to do to have the prestige to see your name well above the shoutbox.If thats what it takes to defend your freedom of speech you should do it.

Lhynn

Arcane
Considering the fedoracuck has me on ignore, id say his butthurt is pretty real, and that he is in fact unfit to moderate any sub of our prestigious magazine.

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter
Look - I learned my lesson.

Don't ban me for flooding and spamming.

I only posted five times on the Trump thread today, similar numbers to Salacious and Markec.

Am I forgiven? Can you let me back into the Nazi party?

wwsd

Arcane
Vatnik
I don't know, I think the modding is just a trade-off that you get for having predominantly right-wing or pro-Trump users. The balance is already there in that sense, it's just not necessarily fair. Having an "alt-right" mod in addition doesn't seem like a good idea, just like any political appointment. One of the remarkable things about the Codex is that modding is hands-off, but sometimes they screw around. I just ignore the most incessant spammers and I don't really care if they rename the thread.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao

Once the American cops see my codex postings they likely send me to Mexico or even worse, Canada.

Maybe Blaine could come over to London and I can take him to the Palace where he could see how a proper ruler does her business.

Her Majesty has only been around about 100 years without a sniff off impropriety and her children served in the army.

Lol you are not even merican and whine about Trump!? What the fuck do you care about other country's leaders?!

Also the two of you should take a ticket to Rome and fight in the Colosseum,like a good old Christians. I will be betting on Blaine,sjw are useless cucks after all.
PS: Just don't have any mods and watch the shit fly!

Lord Azlan

Arcane
Patron
Shitposter

Lol you are not even merican and whine about Trump!? What the fuck do you care about other country's leaders?!

Also the two of you should take a ticket to Rome and fight in the Colosseum,like a good old Christians. I will be betting on Blaine,sjw are useless cucks after all.
PS: Just don't have any mods and watch the shit fly!

Look.

1. If you respond to my posting Blaine will see my original post, which he ignored, but can now see, since you quoted it and hence your post will set him off.

2. If I reply to your post, in this thread, Blaine will complain I am spamming this thread, even though he has posted more times in here than I have.

3. If 'Merican' didn't go around the globe causing mayhem and havoc, no one would give a crap about their leaders. But since 'Highly Intelligent' Moron wants more nukes and wants to unleash Fire and Ice, every citizen of the world is concerned unless they want to live in a nuclear winter.

4. Don't respond to this post unless you want to set Blaine off again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom