Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read "Gaze into the fist of Dredd!" - LR some Judge Dredd

I'm afraid that I don't have that one. You can post it if you'd like though!

Coming up next issssss My Name is Death where Death pretty much just kills a bunch of people. Then? Young Death, where we get to learn just how Death got to be the way he is along with his name. Fun times.

Y7i8rPR.jpg

WjlGV1m.jpg

l4VQKTk.jpg

GbVnYnZ.jpg

xDUzpch.jpg

whvonel.jpg

GYAOKb0.jpg

O5Cq2R4.jpg

ZuStNYN.jpg

SwMGKxs.jpg

Uoqi3mq.jpg

BNnS7sy.jpg

lPXgvVY.jpg

DIRre6E.jpg

YueOmZC.jpg

1HLprWh.jpg

jsDyP5w.jpg

87Olbrz.jpg

NTOYSSV.jpg

uMQqNIu.jpg

hUDNulg.jpg

EqnjJg2.jpg

DRxCI67.jpg

fgnZbkH.jpg

klxEu2z.jpg

NzCfz4N.jpg

FLl8kYm.jpg

hnMu86n.jpg

RvlH81t.jpg

KUFqCZ3.jpg

nRdZRL2.jpg

oSOAc0W.jpg

fpy6lck.jpg

5KaYTqU.jpg

Lir8jp4.jpg

YSyKAsi.jpg

hpOo4KA.jpg

6nnOllK.jpg

xNDa11v.jpg

This is a bit of a continuity error on my behalf, or at least technically. This story comes after young death but makes no sense in the context of that story and what came before this, I do not have any trace of. Think of it as a filler before Young Death.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom