Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read "Gaze into the fist of Dredd!" - LR some Judge Dredd

We'll get to Death's backstory in Young Death, after Necropolis and some other gunk.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
ohp747.jpg

Found this on my HDD, it's pretty lulzy. Obviously, retarded just like all the other Aliens vs [Brand] crossovers, but tbh, probably one of the less retarded ones. Especially compared to shit like Aliens vs Superman.

ALIEN QUEEN! You have been charged with murder, obstructing the LAAAAAW and making fun of my use of the word LAAAAW! How do you plead?!

RAWR RAWR RAWR

GUILTY! 20 YEARS IN THE ISO CUUUUUBES

Sodafish

Arcane
On the subject of Death, the crossover edition they did featuring Batman was actually not that bad.

It feels like a Lobo comic though, a bit over the top but in a decent way. I'll be posting that last.

The first part of Necropolis will be going up tonight.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I remember a story arc where at some point Dredd was forced to retire, due to old age but basically because some people wanted him out of the picture, and so he went out to the cursed earth to bring law to the lawless. Do you have that one SV ?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Wasn't that also more or less the plot in the Stallone movie about Dredd? I only barely remember that film, apart from it not being very good.. :M

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
Yeah probably the Stallone movie was somewhat based on it, but in the comic Dredd was actually getting old.

I remember a story arc where at some point Dredd was forced to retire, due to old age but basically because some people wanted him out of the picture, and so he went out to the cursed earth to bring law to the lawless. Do you have that one SV ?

I'm afraid not. Besides, it's not really required to fully enjoy Necropolis. Every detail about that little tidbit is explained in that story arch.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Whoa, those last batches were EXTRA-GRIMDARK.

Also, :lol: @ "DAS BOOT - A RAY OF HOPE FOR MC-1"

Also, poor judge Fear. He gets the least screentime of all the dark judges, and is always the first one to hit the dirt.

Last edited:

Eyeball

Arcane
Pretty shit arc all around, IMO, although goateed badass McGruder is pretty awesome.

Next post that one where Dredd has to clean up a deeply corrupt sector house, that's probably my favourite Dredd story despite it lacking the satire that makes Dredd great.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom