Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read "Gaze into the fist of Dredd!" - LR some Judge Dredd

ru5kzAG.png

L6652XZ.png

wKnojrg.png

Lvu6abc.png

A2m7yTK.png

99gYZoV.png

39BN21O.png

GjJo6S3.png

5EdDBpZ.png

TBU9KJZ.png

C3eKyDf.png

IUZP9KQ.png

mGeOdf9.png

yxKXFyh.png

ADc5Bcu.png

Eyeball

Arcane
This, gentlemen, is what an actual comic looks like. Fuck all the weaboo crap and "HAHA RAPE IS FUNAY!" edgy-as-fuck Garth Ennis trash that usually gets posted here, this is art.

Lagole Gon

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut Pathfinder: Wrath
Judge Dredd can beat Communism.
Judge Dredd can beat a strong liberal woman.
Judge Dredd can beat the death itself.

I wonder what's next!

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
People who unironically enjoy Dread for it's fascistic qualities probably aren't aware of the 80's Britain environment that spawned it.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Hey hey, Margarette Thatcher is awesome for many reasons, one of which is giving Argentina eternal butthurt.

Anyway, MOAR!
Also, does anyone else feel like these comics are just too fucking short?
I do.

The next one is longer and after that we have Necropolis which is like... 150 pages. Urgh, that's going to be painful for my fingers but it'll be worth it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom