Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gaming Journalism white-knighting stoops to a new low

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Cool in what sense? She even types like the retard she is. Thinking with your dick is the first step towards mangina hell.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
40 likes, 20 dislikes... something doesn't feel right, must be the 1000 views indicating no one gives a shit, not sure if this is good or bad

let's see the comments
Fuck you Steve Jobs, what do you know about issues of racism? Absolutely nothing. You're just a troll hiding behind some some self righteous facade. You're probably just jealous because you haven't felt the immense sexual stimulation of curb stomping a nigger. I swear to god it's all that me and my transgendered girlfriend (I'm not gay, she's a girl now) do to get off. Go get cancer, nigger-lover.
Ian Miles Cheong
Interesting, apparently Ian Miles Cheong has a youtube channel :

bonus video:

:hmmm:

Jesus Christ, I just skimmed through Cheongie's twitter and he's an absolutely retarded over the top PC white knight-EXTREME1!

White privilege was heroically called out upon, censorship was advocated in light of dissenting opinions, any and all sexuality or criticism of feminism was rightly shown to be utterly sexist in it's EXPLOITATION of women by THE PRIVILEGED CAUCASIAN FEW. (whom are ofcourse all neckbeards, for their opinion is not Sir Cheongie's opinion)

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Finally gotten around to checking this thread out. My only regret is, not doing it sooner.

That Brandy A. Brewer lady would fit in here if it were a tranny, "shut up and go burn your bra you're probably trying to get page 3 banned too" haha

Fucking Ian Miles Cheong.

Harold

Arcane
He should hook up with court (he is a knight, after all) Lesifoere or howeverthefuck you spell her name and thus cause Roguey to go on a murdering spree.

13495298795644qp12.jpg

1349529662298wgpuj.png

13495300845221ioms.jpg

Member when Ian was like this?

They grow up so fast. *sniff*

Black

Arcane
It's the "white on the inside" stuff that makes them so smort.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom