Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gaming Journalism white-knighting stoops to a new low

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Second page of this thread and no niggas gonna nigga yet, bros? Have I been cleverly redirected to a forum displaying RPGWatch posts with a Codex skin?

Morkar Left

The white guy in Dexter s first vid was more funny. Rex is repressed and butthurt. Brandy Amy is a bro :salute:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
:lol: He's like a walking untergook stereotype.

Fat rim glasses, skull cap, art print shirt, headphones, dirt stache.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
What does "being aware of your privilege" even fucking mean.
Fucking PC newspeak.
You know, I've been around these "social justice" types a lot and I've been trying to understand what they're talking about but I still don't get it. And they're such fucking acerbic types, you ask for a clarification and suddenly you're literally worse than hitler.
http://blog.shrub.com/archives/tekanji/2006-03-08_146
Alternately http://gunshowcomic.com/484

deuxhero

Arcane
:lol: Man, everything I read about Atelier Meruru makes me wanna play it.

It's actually a pretty fun game and well worth the $30 it is now on Newegg if you have a PS3.

Pretty much EVERYTHING with that review is wrong (go find a video of the opening scene and look at what the writer claims Meruru's personality is).

edit: For anyone wondering, this is the only thing that can be called a "sexualized fetish outfit" on anyone under 18 at the start of the game
UtmWI.jpg

Repressed Homosexual
Fucking PC newspeak.
You know, I've been around these "social justice" types a lot and I've been trying to understand what they're talking about but I still don't get it. And they're such fucking acerbic types, you ask for a clarification and suddenly you're literally worse than hitler.

Or you could just ignore all of this red herring and act like a decent man without deferring to this crazy ideology of victimhood and male bashing.

Machocruz

Arcane
The internet, a hive of scum and villainy and care-bears. I think I'm going to go use my privilege to beat up some...'undesirables,' and get away with it, just to even out the sides.

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
Just ignore non privileged people! They arent worth shit

attackfighter

Magister
none of his jokes or antics were funny, yet the sapiens all played along because they felt that it was expected of them to

in another age they'd have been stoning an innocent outcast or goose stepping to a charlatan's tune, simply because they have an instinctual urge to cave under social pressures

this is why the human race either needs to die, or be purged of neurotypicals. neurotypicals are worthless, violent, shrieking apes who've never done anything important. everything of note was accomplished by atypical sapiens/neanderthal hybrids. cleve spoke of this, but in our arrogance we never listened...

Machocruz

Arcane
none of his jokes or antics were funny, yet the sapiens all played along because they felt that it was expected of them to

in another age they'd have been stoning an innocent outcast or goose stepping to a charlatan's tune, simply because they have an instinctual urge to cave under social pressures

this is why the human race either needs to die, or be purged of neurotypicals. neurotypicals are worthless, violent, shrieking apes who've never done anything important. everything of note was accomplished by atypical sapiens/neanderthal hybrids. cleve spoke of this, but in our arrogance we never listened...

:hmmm: I would like to know more

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Booth babes. Shit games. Retarded guys. Videos to spread all this shit... Gaming conventions should be nuked from orbit.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I wish we'd run some opinion pieces on Codex, just to stir shit up.

By the way, this is by far the best video from E3:

potatojohn

Arcane
Fucking PC newspeak.
I'm not reading blogspam. Do you have any academic references? Preferably Oxbridge.

Also these kwan bloggers need to check their geographical privilege. Literally 95% of what they write is irrelevant to a potato like me.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Workers, potatoes, jews and even straigh womyn and Negroes are just passe pets for Librul dogooders. If you want to be privileged affirmed as under privileged person in this brave new world pick Muslim perk, as becoming lesbian crippled genderless negro woman can be too difficult. Also this KKKodex not Stormfront nobody will defend white sluts only cause they allow themself to be groped by negro.

All this video is pathetic and vomit indulging, even when I am not routing for yellowknight.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Also these kwan bloggers need to check their geographical privilege. Literally 95% of what they write is irrelevant to a potato like me.
She's Canadian. Does Canada count as the Kwa?

GeorgeWood

Educated
This was one of the best days of my life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom