Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gamescom 2014 - Darth Roxor was there. Also, hovering dogs

hoverdog

dog that is hovering, Wastelands Interactive
Developer
Project: Eternity
Anyone coming to Gamescom (tomorrow till Friday)? We could meet up and do nothing, or try to troll sawyer.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
This should be a general Gamescom 2014 thread. Ed123, what interesting things can we expect to see at this fine convention of the ludic arts?

zerotol

Arcane
Patron
I went 2 times a few years ago on Saturday: lines for every big game were so long you could not get anywhere.

Enjoyed the esports tournaments the most.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath

This video sums up my opinion about Nintendo perfectly. With the exception of a few games (like Bayonetta 2, core Mario and Zelda games) the others are all games which look and play like the low budget indie games on the PC and other consoles. Now I don't say that these are bad games, but these types of games are sold for 10-20 bucks on other consoles by the dozen.

Derek Larp

Cipher
Fuck Gamescom.

Yeah I'm gonna wait in line for three hours to play the demo of some shitty console game.

a_001AlMatthews.jpg

Kane

I have many names
Patron
Vatnik
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I have exhausted my life's ratio of gamescon visits when I was a teenager. The thing has turned more shit every year anyway, and that was ten years ago so it probably blows wale farts thru needle eyes by now.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I don't regret my PS4 purchase. Rime, inFAMOUS whatchamacallit, LittleBigPlanet 3 and Bloodborne are all exlcusives I am interested in. CounterSpy, Tearaway and the Ratchet & Clank remake are also exlusives I want. I will probably pick up Yakuza Ishin at some point and play with a translated script.

Last edited:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
We need a real cRPG convention. :M
Make it happen. Penny Arcade grew from two douchebags writing a mediocre webcomic to a million dollar business. Codexia Conference East and West!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom