Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

NSFW GamerGate: The SJW in Gaming Dumping Ground

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Kitako, Mar 15, 2014.

1. GameGeargender: ⚧ Unwanted

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    I hate that I have to play mediocre looking games just because I can't trust journalists to do their fucking jobs when they have a potential agenda on the table.

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  2. Bustamontegender: ⚧ Unwanted Shitposter

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    Another full of crap cretin who lives on the ass end of nowhere and never had anything to do with corporate america.

Tall white males are more successful on their own merits, not because they are white males. In today's society it's in spite of it. In corporate environment there are hardly any white males at all any more. If you walk the halls of any major company you won't see many of them these days except many old guys at the top. The anti-discrimination crap really means discriminate against white males at ever cost because they are a big threat.

I look like pretty much Hitler youth grown up. When I meet white male or female usually they like me, and even most american jews too. If I meet an Israeli or Russian jew holy shit it's another story. I can feel the hate beating against me.

All the hipster shitfucks also get a kind of instant reaction. At amazon and some other companies before one word was said I knew instantly a couple people would see to it that I wasn't hired no matter what.

I never miss technical questions, in fact sometimes I correct the people questioning me and prove them wrong. Plus people seem to like me most of the time, and the technical people ALWAYS like me.

At a smaller company, who knows. It can be lack of money, any number of things. I can tell with those interviews if I am not getting the job right away though.

Don't believe me? I also applied to an Israeli company another time. Same story everyone likes men I meet the owner. Oh no, this little Israeli guy who seems very upset by my existence. Finally he says to me without asking any question "I think you can do the work, but you are just not a good fit here. But my wife has contacts somewhere you'd do well as a contractor." True story... So I go there and she makes a big deal I would probably be happier working for someone who's not israeli and I contract for her company to to some other company a few years instead.

I still have no problem finding work and today I don't interview anywhere anyway but just do contracts, but it is obvious to me in [Current Year] america if you are anormal white guy things are heavily stacked against you even if you managed to get past all the discrimination in the college admissions and get the right seals of educatory approval.

Of course if I were an anglo-cuck with weasly face and degenerate demeanor maybe it would be another story.

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  3. Bustamontegender: ⚧ Unwanted Shitposter

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    We're going to build a wall, and make Pink Floyd pay for it!

• Brofist Brofist x 6
    ^ Top  
  4. Make America Great Again lefthandblackgender: ⚧ Arcane

lefthandblack
    Parrots:
    Hey faggot, your communism is unzipped.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  5. Make America Great Again Bio Force Apegender: ⚧ Arcane

Bio Force Ape
    Parrots:
    It's a word whose pronunciation (or mispronunciation) identifies you as a member of the in-group or out-group, like a group of Americans could identify the Canadian in their midst by asking everyone to say "out."

It's come to mean something broader, mostly thanks to hipster bloggers like this cunt.

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  6. ultimanecatgender: ⚧ Erudite

ultimanecat
    Parrots:
    The problem with that "review" isn't that it's insipid and has barely anything to do with the game, it's that for some reason the author felt compelled to attach a numerical value to his moral approbation. It's not a "review" in any sense of the word, it's an upper-division-choose-your-own-adventure-topic-midterm-paper that happens to give it's subject a grade at the end. For as much as the writers at killscreen would like to be the lauded intelligentsia of the gaming press, they seem oddly stuck on maintaining the trappings of any two-bit game blog appearing halfway down a game's metacritic page. But I guess if you owned the fact that you're essentially a progressive sociopolitical journal, you'd have to jump out of the sad, small pond of the gaming press and would end up in the company of writers who would honestly laugh at you.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  7. GameGeargender: ⚧ Unwanted

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    Plus none of them will own up to the fact and just write a separate article/blog piece for the site about how they can't be impartial with a game and the reasons why, and then pass off writing duties to somebody else.

Golly gosh that might come off as reasonable and have people agreeing with them for once.

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  8. circgender: ⚧ Arcane

circ
    Parrots:
    Well, both Bustamonte and Azrael are kind of right. There are all kinds of recruiters and interviewers and most of them are biased. Pretty much the only work these days you're guaranteed to get (as anything) is a blue collar job or a STEM job where you can demonstrate through training that you know your shit. For the rest - it's good to have friends who can give you a rec.

Trying to apply to the economics department at an office? Are you a woman or a gay man? No I'm sorry but we're looking for someone else. Experience not TERRIBLY important if you can contribute to the homogeneity of the workplace.

Women and their male allies talk a lot about a 50% balance of the sexes at workplaces. But this only applies to executive positions. You will not see them lobby for equal opportunities at the assembly line or workplaces where they're the majority already - cushy office jobs where last weeks report is either handed to the one coworker that actually does the job - to get finished through overtime, or gets done a week late.

• Brofist Brofist x 5
    ^ Top  
  9. Bustamontegender: ⚧ Unwanted Shitposter

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    There's always bias but this kind of interview process is really fucked up. Basically if one person, for whatever reason, doesn't like you then you are fucked.

On a smaller scale one place I worked had something similar and I sat in on about a bazillion interviews. I would try to have one good interview question that is not punitive and otherwise be neutral. That is how everyone was, and no one was really overruled except sometimes this one dumb bitch would not like someone for stupid reasons.

Basically if they did not kiss her ass when she asked her really dumb question she would get mad. There was no formal vote but effectively speaking if someone didn't like someone or if a couple people really liked someone then their fate was sealed.

I didn't really think much of it at the time until I experienced it at a bigger level. Instead of a bunch of white people interviewing other white people with a few asians and women once in a while, instead it's a bunch of nonwhites and hipsters with iphones. If they don't like you, don't like the type of linux you favor, or whatever then you are fucked.

And instead of one group it's eight or nine of them. Add a few anti-white, anti-male SJW types in the mix and you don't even have a chance. Now do all your hiring for a few years like that and it won't be a few but the norm.

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  10. Make America Great Again Orobisgender: ⚧ Arcane Sychophantic Noob

Orobis
    Parrots:
    The fuck is this shit?

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  11. InD_ImaginEgender: ⚧ Savant

InD_ImaginE
    Parrots:
    Lol sucks to be in the US
    Live in 2nd/3rd world country for the win
    To be fucking honest? I think you have the white guy victim complex that simply blame SJW SJW SJW because of... SJW. I do apply in many multinational companies operating in my country and even certain racial bias exist, unless you fuck up the attitude test as Azael said, you are unlikely to fail the HRD interview. The only time I truly failed because of it is when I apply on some state-owned company. And if you can't lick their asses off, then blame yourself. You can't because of what? Your white men pride preventing you to lick their asses?

Japanese flip table emoji. I really really doubted that Iren was the one who post that when I saw it. :lol:

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    • Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  12. Make America Great Again Orobisgender: ⚧ Arcane Sychophantic Noob

Orobis
    Parrots:
    The fuck is this shit? Actually never mind i don't want to know...

• Brofist Brofist x 1
    ^ Top  
  13. InD_ImaginEgender: ⚧ Savant

InD_ImaginE
    Parrots:
    ε===(っ≧ω≦)っ enlighten yourself here: http://kaomoji.ru/en/ :lol:

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  14. Make America Great Again Ninjerkgender: ⚧ Arcane

Ninjerk
    Parrots:
    (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 11
    ^ Top  
  15. Make America Great Again Fowyrgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

Fowyr
    Parrots:
    Azrael perfectly describes why all corpodrones should be aworized.
    Increasing is another candidate for glue factory too.

Now for the article:
    It's a nice word and I was glad to hear it again, but it looks here like lipstick on pig.
    Also what's Bio Force Ape said.
    See Book of Judges 12:5-6
    Show Spoiler

And the Gileadites took the passages of Jordan before the Ephraimites: and it was so, that when those Ephraimites which were escaped said, Let me go over; that the men of Gilead said unto him, Art thou an Ephraimite? If he said, Nay;
    6 Then said they unto him, Say now Shibboleth: and he said Sibboleth: for he could not frame to pronounce it right. Then they took him, and slew him at the passages of Jordan: and there fell at that time of the Ephraimites forty and two thousand.

He is yellow, ignorami.
    :popcorn:

• Brofist Brofist x 4
    ^ Top  
  16. Make America Great Again Orobisgender: ⚧ Arcane Sychophantic Noob

Orobis
    Parrots:
    [​IMG]

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  17. InD_ImaginEgender: ⚧ Savant

InD_ImaginE
    Parrots:
    I don't know. Because multinational companies have a standard practice perhaps? Including when they hire people.

Yeah, I'm neither brown nor the majority is white. I failed on stated owned company because it is a common practice. If you are actually working there (I interned, although placement is by my department so no interview) you will see the very homogeneous nature of the workforce.

Precisely because you won't fit in the team? Considering you are so full of yourself and refuse to see that there are more than technical requirement in a job, you won't fit in. My friend has 3.9 GPA out of 4, can solo a project that others would need 3 people for and still get better result, and also a general over confident jack ass so now he is still stuck working as a lab assistant in the campus.

EDIT: my bottom line is you can be the most fucking competent person individually, but unless you are working in a very specific field of job, unless you will socially fit with the team the company already has, you won't get hired. Managerial consulting is one of the field where you can be a general jack ass and still be hired if you have a load of technical skills to back you up. Common corporate jobs? Not so much.

^ Top  
  18. Make America Great Again Orobisgender: ⚧ Arcane Sychophantic Noob

Orobis
    Parrots:
    :notsureifserious:

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  19. InD_ImaginEgender: ⚧ Savant

InD_ImaginE
    Parrots:
    Hey he complained that he failed interview in the US because of SJW right? Then live in 2nd or 3rd world country where fit-white-men are hold in high regards and white racism basically doesn't exist.

^ Top  
  20. Make America Great Again Dextergender: ⚧ Arcane

Dexter
    Parrots:
    Some bearded androgynous goon in Canada who seems to be sorry he was born as a white man has all teh IP addresses and he's not joking at all:

It's apparently from: http://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2689444115 (1:16:45)

• Brofist Brofist x 2
    ^ Top  
  21. Bustamontegender: ⚧ Unwanted Shitposter

Unwanted
    Parrots:
    Move to china, get cancer. Move to south america get kidnapped. Move to africa you'll wish you had cancer and been kidnapped.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    • Shit Shit x 1
    ^ Top  
  22. InD_ImaginEgender: ⚧ Savant

InD_ImaginE
    Parrots:
    Still will get a job. And hey, shorter life expectancy means you don't need to save that much for retirement. Which means you got a shorter but quality content, like very crpgs should be. :incline:

^ Top  
  23. Stainless Veterangender: ⚧ Arcane

Stainless Veteran
    Parrots:
    I agree. Here in Russia HR has two main problems - nepotism and\or corruption. The level of this two problems varies depending on a company and a line of work. But at least we don't have western type SJWs.

• Brofist Brofist x 3
    ^ Top  
  24. mondblutgender: ⚧ Prestigious Gentleman Arcane

mondblut
    Parrots:
    Who let these people in? :obviously:

• Brofist Brofist x 7
    ^ Top  

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)