Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

gamebanshee - site dead? (Update: It's back)

Tired reaching out to them, use it for various RPG stuffs, are they dead now?

Site hasn't worked in a week ish

LESS T_T

Arcane
Codex 2014
I think they did site redesign a week or so ago. Maybe something gone wrong in the process?

I have tired reaching them via contact on the domain register, facebook, twitter, beside calling Jon I have tried what I could. It worked once last week after the change then nothing.

Lostpleb

Learned
They're getting DDoS'd by the jews. We can't have quality writing about old school games going around the net when everyone should be playing ((((Andromeda)))) and other popamole cans of shit

Baron Dupek

Arcane
Again?
It happen every day, most of the time
Either they should get their shit together (by changing host) or consider themselves dead
Which they should not do because their database is too important for me (guides, informations and else).

Self-Ejected

IncendiaryDevice

Self-Ejected
Village Idiot
That dude's always messing with that site, it's why the forums died a few years back. Its why its a ghost town even worse than the watch apart from news articles and walkthroughs. I wouldn't sweat it, it'll be back at some point of Buck's choosing. You're just not allowed to know when.

Self-Ejected

Lilura

RPG Codex Dragon Lady
Not really. Sometimes I can get the front page up but none of the links work.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Gamebanshee is good for walkthrus but otherwise the RPG CODEX is the best cRPG related site. It is known.

We should do our own walkthrus.
RPG Codex is also one of the laziest CRPG related sites.

One of the laziest? I defy you to find a lazier site. I mean we make one jew do 99% of the work which is kind of ironic when you think about it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom