Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fundraising $5000 for a Codex shrine in Wasteland 2

Shannow

Waster of Time
Ka. When it comes, it comes like a whirlwind; to blow all your carefully laid out plans away.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Fuck you fucking filthy fuckcunts and titmunching assnuggets.

I hate you all.

Sincerely,

--Haba Knyllarman

donateafterall.png

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
you guys donating 250+ are awesome. a lot more awesome than I could ever hope to be. :(

Falkner

Thread Decliner
Patron
Wasteland 2
Awesome indeed. Manual fist to everyone.:bro:
I just donated what little I can afford right now, even if it's not much. I might sell my shitty guitar to an unsuspecting idiot (anyone need a guitar?) and donate some more, I'll have to see.
Let's just hope that there will still be a statue left for us to have when we reach the 5000.

Nex

Cipher
we have to be really close now. 5 statues left so we will want DU to be fast in pledging for it just in case

tarkin

Augur
Wasteland 2
Wiped clean my paypal account for the codex statue!

That's about 22$.

VonVentrue

Cipher
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
Haba, I'm more than certain that your personal troll drawn by MCA will help sweeten your suffering.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
Send 3$ for the codex shrine - my last muniez on prepaid, i'm unemployed and don't have more muniez to support the kickstarter tho :(. Can I get a digital copy from the codex shrine pretty please? :)

hiver

Btw... where is the list with the names of donors?

If i donate just by credit card will you fucks see my name and shit?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

Temaperacl

Erudite
Decided not to wait and do it all at once - made an initial donation to the Codex fund.

hiver

Nope. There are two ways you can go about this: either purchase an account upgrade (in which case your account name will be tied in to your donation automatically) or do an anonymous donation indicating your username in the "Comments" section.
I gave you guys 40 bucks. Added a message too.
That puts me at square 100 all together for wasteland2.

-i dont need any rewards! keep it all to yerselves! rescinding all benefits!-

:p

Monocause

Arcane
Hey, that's enough for a pack of cigs and a beer. I readily accept donations y'know. You can keep the faggot liberty coin though, I'm an eagles-only guy.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Definitely going to get myself a custom troll. I have all these checks I need to cash.

EAT IT POLSKIS.
:troll:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Dropped a little on top of the pile. There's only 3 of those 5k rewards left, hurry it up slackers!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom