Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Free GD from the influx of try-hard newfags.

Free GD from the influx of try-hard newfags.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
My only question is what the fuck is neckbeard shitlord doing here?
Wasn't enough he got banned once, came back, he also had to post in a thread pretty much dedicated to people like him. Post that is in the only manner he's capable of, lol

That aside, carry on Zep. Most good things are tried in vain ^^
/salute

I didn't get banned you shit for brains pussy faggot. Sad I called you out and would give you the ass beating you deserve? :lol:

Aenra

Oh definitely, very sad.. you wouldn't know it, but my whole life revolves around random dysfunctionals i do not know and what they --think-- they've said or done to me.

True story.

As to what you'd do to me or not.. you've had the chance to prove it to us all. Except you never did tell me where to meet you, did you :)

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Oh definitely, very sad.. you wouldn't know it, but my whole life revolves around random dysfunctionals i do not know and what they --think-- they've said or done to me.

True story.

As to what you'd do to me or not.. you've had the chance to prove it to us all. Except you never did tell me where to meet you, did you :)

Just take pic of yourself in front of your house and I will find you very quickly. No, you refuse. You are a pussy.

And you are the dysfunctional who mentioned me, and talked shit about me. You are a little punk ass bitch who would never even dare speak to me in real life let alone get toughy pants.

Aenra

Only one way to solve this.

:planetickets:

I did offer, what more can a man do :)

Though in all seriousness, it's his getting butthurt that drives me. It's just delicious, what can i say, i get my kicks any ole way i can find them.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Only one way to solve this.

:planetickets:

I did offer, what more can a man do :)

Though in all seriousness, it's his getting butthurt that drives me. It's just delicious, what can i say, i get my kicks any ole way i can find them.

Being butthurt drives you, pussy lol

Point out where I whine to mods about you. Goddamn, you are more jewish than the jews you complain about so much.

Unwanted

Charles Eli Cheese

Neckbeard Shitlord
Edgy Shitposter
Just take pic of yourself in front of your house and I will find you very quickly. No, you refuse. You are a pussy.

Do you want to burn down his home while he sleeps or fight him? If you want a fight you agree to a time and place.

:rpgcodex:

He's the one who talked shit, he can at least show who he is before going to some bar to fight tough looking guy that is totally him :lol:

Anyway everyone on the net is a pussy faggot so big surpirse, but no I would not do anything weird but I am not going to bother with some faggot who wants to remain anonymous and yet kick my ass somehow, magically.

Severian Silk

Only old established members should be able to try-hard to reaffirm their establishment.

NeoKino

RPGCodex Ninja
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire
And have it be boring and dead!? I think not, most people on the site enjoy or at least pretend to enjoy RPG's but the fact of the matter is their isn't enough "quality" RPG content to make general rpg discussion interesting.

Unwanted

golgo21

Unwanted
Shitposter
im new here but voted yes mista zeppo.:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom