Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Free GD from the influx of try-hard newfags.

Free GD from the influx of try-hard newfags.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unwanted

DrDigej

Unwanted
Omfg lllllllllooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Carl is now a badass all grown up1
latest

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual
There is only one Zep--. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations. *Order your Original Zep-- post today while supplies last!

Zep--
*Made in Vietnam

Unwanted

DrDigej

Unwanted
8 Patriots, 7 Faggits.

Zep--
Imagine an Kwazanian swimming back to Britain, proclaiming that tea is shit and calling someone who agrees Patriot...............................................................................................................................................

Zep--

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
:bro: 22 Patriots (-1 one try-hard faggit) :bro:

:codexisfor:
Losers and faggits.
15 (+1 try hard faggit)
:codexisfor:

Zep--

Severian Silk

I personally welcome all the newfags. Especially the female ones.

Hello there.

giphy.gif

Aenra

My only question is what the fuck is neckbeard shitlord doing here?
Wasn't enough he got banned once, came back, he also had to post in a thread pretty much dedicated to people like him. Post that is in the only manner he's capable of, lol

That aside, carry on Zep. Most good things are tried in vain ^^
/salute

Zep Zepo

Titties and Beer
My only question is what the fuck is neckbeard shitlord doing here?
Wasn't enough he got banned once, came back, he also had to post in a thread pretty much dedicated to people like him. Post that is in the only manner he's capable of, lol

That aside, carry on Zep. Most good things are tried in vain ^^
/salute

I think they banned the idiot who got me to start this poll in the first place. So whoever Mod, Thanks.

Zep--

dunno lah

Arcane
Just how many times has Neckbeard restarted his game?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom