Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Forza Motorsport 7 releasing on PC 3rd of October - This time not a demo.

Perkel

Arcane
So why not go for Project Cars 2? That has VR support and is getting good reviews from most sources, plus isn't infected with loot boxes and isn't on poxy windows store.

Few reasons:

1) stock vs racing cars. I am fan of stock cars and P.Cars mostly have racing cars.
2) Car upgrades. P.Cars doesn't have that. You can't take Civik 95' upgrade it from stock car to a monster.
3) 700+ cars which almost all can be converted to racing cars vs 150 cars mostly set in stone. Simply put few times more amount of content. While it is sure that you won't give 700 cars equal chance to play it is reasonable to assume that you will find from those 700 cars far more favorite cars that you will play for months or even years with.
4) proven physics. Pcars1 had garbage physics and NFS engine SMS used to make it shown its head then. Forza on other hand has history of delivering good physics and upgrading them each time new forza comes out.

From reading all the reports about micro-stutter and fps dips from intel CPU users, Microsoft still cannot into PC ports it seems. (Also see- Gears of War 4 and Forza Horizon 3.)

I don't notice any stutters. Maybe i am lucky but with rig i stated before i play 4k in locked 60fps.

At the end of the day i think 700+ quality mostly stock cars is what makes biggest difference.

Perkel

Arcane
idk what is going on but game keeps crashing on me constantly :/ Mostly in menus. Once i am racing in car it doesn't.

Will try to update my drivers.

meanwhile i updated my journal:

EihgX6A.jpg

p7lOzyT.jpg

w2xlhzW.jpg

BdyKOLJ.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom