Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prosper Five Nights at Freddy's RPG (lolwut)

Hobo Elf

Arcane
Ah, the pretending to be a retard shitpost stratagem :^)

InD_ImaginE

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
So walking simulators are good if they're made by the right developer?

:updatedmytxt:

They actually are! I will take a good walking simulator over any boring combat oriented rpg with no redeeming qualities, for instance :D

pippin

The haunted house loses its charm when you realize it's just made out of scripted events. It has jumpscares done right, though.
I still believe Stalker is creepier than any horror game, right from the start. I've never played any Freddie game before but those are a magnet for preteen autism much like Minecraft.
Also, will this have as many Codex reviews as PoE?

Shammy

Learned
I'm confused as to the developers train of thought of going from horror game to RPG.

I mean seriously wut

Black

Arcane
I'm confused as to the developers train of thought of going from horror game to RPG.

I mean seriously wut
"RPGs are hawt right now with fall out 4 coming out and I can only make silly jump scares" and shazam.

Cromwell

Arcane
Real horror is that there's like 5 of those games, not to mention all the slender clones popping on steam every 15 mins

Also this will probably just be a generic jrpg.

And the fact thhat you have a hard time finding a decent horror game in this pile of trash. Its either "survival horror" where you mow down hordes of enemies or crap like this.

Luka-boy

Arcane
I see. I bet that by RPG he means one of those dating sims with stats. Sounds like the ultimate way to milk this particular fandom.

Durandal

Arcane
My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
I would be slightly interested if this FNaF World was somewhat similar in style as Scott Cawthon's The Desolate Hope.

Nael

Arcane
NEITHER IS MY ASS

Here we have an actual rpg explaining what horror is, two things which obviously the creator of Five Nights never understood.
WSYhBuk.jpg

--Wrote someone who has never seen someone actually killed firsthand. It is as unpleasant an experience as you will ever have.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
--Wrote someone who has never seen someone actually killed firsthand. It is as unpleasant an experience as you will ever have.
I once shot a man in New Vegas just to watch him die.

eric__s

ass hater
Developer
Okay, this is the post that convinced me that Infinitron is some kind of AI. He links to a some half-baked post on the Steam community page of Five Nights at Freddy 4 about a potential Five Nights at Freddy RPG. How the fuck did you know this? Where did you find this? How did you see this? Is there any other game news site that's carrying this piece of information? WHAT IS GOING ON, INFINITRON???

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Okay, this is the post that convinced me that Infinitron is some kind of AI. He links to a some half-baked post on the Steam community page of Five Nights at Freddy 4 about a potential Five Nights at Freddy RPG. How the fuck did you know this? Where did you find this? How did you see this? Is there any other game news site that's carrying this piece of information? WHAT IS GOING ON, INFINITRON???

RPS has an article about this FNaF RPG.

In any case, I am waiting to see what comes out of this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom