Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

First: In honor of JCD.

redactir

Artist Formerly Known as Prosper
I went over to jcd's house this morning. He's lost in a world of memes and compulsive scribblings. I tried to tame his broken mind with a joke. But all the men could do is lash out at me to soothe is emptyness and dysfunction.

I wouldn't say he's a shell of his former self. He's bread stuffing being watered down beyond his control. He was a warrior. He redacted his posts, he made it easier for people to post to shoutbox.

What did we ever do for him? Please join me and tell the staff to lift the ban. It has been long enough. We owe him this.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
JCD encrypted a lot of sensitive Codex data when he left. Now that information is lost for all time. I couldn't possibly risk losing more sensitive data.

Self-Ejected

DakaSha V

Self-Ejected
I went over to jcd's house this morning. He's lost in a world of memes and compulsive scribblings. I tried to tame his broken mind with a joke. But all the men could do is lash out at me to soothe is emptyness and dysfunction.

https://imgur.com/a/YjJg7l1

This really is the only way he communicates
edit: when hes butthurt. Having said that hes permanently butthurt

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom