Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress Fire Emblem 4: Genealogy of the Holy War

Can one man kill a fourth of the earth?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I remain unsure of the nature of this question and wish to hold my tongue.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

boot

Prophet
s

Last edited:

boot

Prophet
Trying to finish this LP within the year. It will be my parting gift to Codex (or perhaps not!). Really need help retrieving edits, I've started and quit writing this many times. Truly grateful for any help.

God bless this place, the training ground of the faithful.

Poseidon00

Arcane
All I remember from this game was that secret cutscene at the beginning of the game, that I believe you unlock after completing it, that reveals that Lewyn actually died and was revived/used as a host by the dragon Forseti.

boot

Prophet
So much so, I think I will start my own translation to restore it, and finish it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom