Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Who all is playing? What are your best characters? Any cool strategies? Wanna be friends in game?

My current best team is Ramza, Orlandeau, Rikku, Chow, and Blossom Sage Sakura.

Recently discovered a trick for dispelling debuffs on your own party. Take a character with dual cast, curaga, and dispellga. You can change the target of dispellga to your own party member while the curaga animation is happening but you have to be quick and precise. At the moment, the only 6 star character I have that can do this is Kuja, the villain from FF9. This is a great trick against elite bosses who constantly debuff your party, but it takes a lot of practice...

Anyway, I'll be posting more soon. My character name is Zosa and my friend ID is 226,475,032

Have some fun with it!
-Zosa-

Big Wrangle

I played the game briefly some time ago. I kinda put it off for a while due to all that All The Bravest fiasco, but what little I've played of Exvius was a decent amount of fun. I got distracted later on, maybe I'll reinstall it.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I can tell you too, that the first year I played, I wasted $200 on the game. You can get all you need without spending if you play correctly. I spent $7 so far this year and am better off than I was by not fucking up. Basically, never spend lapis(the real money currency) on anything but NRG, or the daily 250 summon. If you spend 20 minutes a day doing missions and arena fights, you'll end up getting about 60 summons a month and always have enough NRG to play the story without resting. Also, the hard bosses and pvp fights can all be won with underpowered characters by way of patience and good tactics.

LeStryfe79

President Spartacus
BTW, despite having played the game for 1500 hours, I'm only 5% through the story, got kicked off many friend lists for stinking, and the only hard boss I ever beat was in an Ariana Grande event.

-Zosa-

Kalarion

Serial Ratist
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong BattleTech Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
I played it on release for a couple months, quit right when Lightning debuted.

It was decently enjoyable but I found the overall level of grind and the punishing rarity of Lapis to be a bit too much to take, especially since I was (and still do!) playing FFRK at the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom