Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy 15

StaticSpine

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
h5BC64FA7

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Let's just pray it comes out to PC and that we can mod the shit out of these characters. That might make the game remotely tolerable.

Krraloth

Prophet
Patron
Wasteland 2
Dagger Friendship? My latin is ever so rusty.

EDIT:
"Night Sky Light"
"Dristributing Silver"
"Fiery Stunned Science"

Oh god...

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

I'm looking with real interest. I'm carefully looking at it because I'd probably should get new coat, and rest of the clothes. And I'd probably need to make it custom tailored because normall shops sucks, and cheap in prices Viet-Names street shops failed.
Another GREAT source is Two worlds 2 velvet edition. They had great styles.

So far the best looking is Prompto Argentum. The problem is these naked shoulders, I don't wear stuff with naked shoulders. Noctis has clothes with pocket and button, which I don't wear as well. Ignis I don't see him from all sides thus dunno. Gladiolus it looks too simple. Also leather stuff is quite heavy and need that halfopen wear style to prevent overheating. (and heavily smelly abdomen)

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Also I found it funny that one of theirs name is "stupid science". Great names.
Also "knife friendship", I like it..

I think correct translation is "magic fire - science is stupid".

Last edited:

oscar

Arcane
Those character descriptions sound like something from an overexited 14 year old's fanfiction (every character 'flaw' is actually a strength/designed to be cool).

Duraframe300

Arcane
Those character descriptions sound like something from an overexited 14 year old's fanfiction (every character 'flaw' is actually a strength/designed to be cool).

Its Nomura + Nojima (Well now Tabata,still Nomura worked on it till now)

We got Kingdom Hearts 2 and the Advent Children movie from them. What do you expect?

Makabb

Arcane
Shitposter Bethestard
This looks decent. With the Kingdom Hearts combat system i'm hoping it will be playable since last good FF that was 7

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Codex sucks at Latin. Where's the Latin buff when we need him? We had one or two. And I had 8 years of Latin in school so you're slowly killing my heart.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Meanwhile we can torture Jasede by trying to properly translate these names and guess character backgrounds.

Athelas

Arcane
So the main character can teleport...but he can only do it by teleporting to a state where he's hanging onto a sword from a very dangerous, high-up ledge?

:hmmm:

Yup, it's a Final Fantasy game allright.

I also approve of the partymembers covering the entire spectrum of gay stereotypes. :thumbsup:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom