Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Feel free to joke, but what's the deal with acceptable harassment here?

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
The guy has no interest in communication and no interest in anything other than triggering me.

that some sexi shit right there, just some super cool gay guy neck deep in ur ass just triggering you OVER AND OVER for months on end. how the fuck did you get so lucky.

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Unwanted

nodar

Unwanted
Shitposter
I don't really like Ellef much either (he's an idiot) but unless you are able to provide some sort of concrete evidence to support these allegations there's not much we can do.

Also, by tagging him ITT, you're kind of harassing him.

How rude. I'm saddened by this revelation. I'll come by your store and talk shop, we'll have a gay old time.

He has been on you forum for THREE YEARS. You would think that he wouldn't get a hand of how the place works?

To make this even easier for you: he was trolling you, and all of you kids - your admin included - took the bait.

Our shitposting friend is back, and back in my inbox abusing me for some reason, the closest thing to 'bullying' itt.
It seems my fake trump tweet really triggered you, based on your horrific attempts here.
'Twas but a meme, mine brother. Why do you allow yourself to be afrighted so?

Seriously, you edgelords appear to be really delicate once someone gives you a wee taste of your own medicine. It's all memes yo, we believe in nothing and care about nothing, don't we...

Ellef

Deplorable
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
Can someone give me the gist on where exactly we are now I kinda lost too many episodes

ID has taken the matter to the police and they are taking it very seriously and filing the reports now.

o2Sgu5C.gif

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Can someone give me the gist on where exactly we are now I kinda lost too many episodes
I don't really like Ellef much either (he's an idiot) but unless you are able to provide some sort of concrete evidence to support these allegations there's not much we can do.

Also, by tagging him ITT, you're kind of harassing him.

How rude. I'm saddened by this revelation. I'll come by your store and talk shop, we'll have a gay old time.

He has been on you forum for THREE YEARS. You would think that he wouldn't get a hand of how the place works?

To make this even easier for you: he was trolling you, and all of you kids - your admin included - took the bait.

Our shitposting friend is back, and back in my inbox abusing me for some reason, the closest thing to 'bullying' itt.
It seems my fake trump tweet really triggered you, based on your horrific attempts here.
'Twas but a meme, mine brother. Why do you allow yourself to be afrighted so?

Seriously, you edgelords appear to be really delicate once someone gives you a wee taste of your own medicine. It's all memes yo, we believe in nothing and care about nothing, don't we...
nvm got it

Santander02

Arcane

Should have added "nowadays", I remember such epics as Dicksmocker's romance saga, The outing of Kaisering and Black Cat vs Vaarna Arne's duel of magic. Good times.

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
Having studied the earlier Codex history, I's day that pretty much any Grimoire thread was full of drama and lulz also.

DosBuster

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Codex USB, 2014
he goes or I call the cops.
the cops will literally ask you if you pressed the ignore button. if you say no, they will tell you to do it. only after someone makes another account to harass you after you've tried to ignore them will it be anywhere near actionable harassment.

this is the same way they deal with faceberg posts, at least in the US.

although maybe in whatever cuntry you live in they will come over, wipe your bottom and give you a hug to make you feel better too. not sure.

Perhaps an administrator or other senior moderator can PM me on how best to proceed in a manner which will provide the least 'hassle' to the site as a whole?
ps - that would be banning you.

Wouldn't be the first time cops showed up to DU's door.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom