Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Favorite character(s) in an RPG

Minsk from BG. I guess I have a very simple form of humor, but I just like this guy and his warrior hamster.

Also, Jeanette from VtmB because she has such a nice pair of... personalities.

Cadmus

Arcane
I liked the Skull from PST, the NMO, Fall-from-Grace and Ravel maybe.
Roche from The Witcher 2. And the witcher.
All my self-created characters in every game ever.
The Gothic dude.
I've grown to like Fargoth.

Eyeball

Arcane
I almost forgot Wooz the bartender from Fallout 2.
THERE'S THIS FLOATING HEAD IN HELL, SEE? MEETING ALL THESE FAMOUS PEOPLE.
I never understood this. Is it some kind of pop culture reference, like his Magic addiction is?

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I never understood this. Is it some kind of pop culture reference, like his Magic addiction is?
I wonder what floating head that is in Hell that a character in a black isle game could be referring to.

Eyeball

Arcane
Don't believe that's the case, frankly. The Fallout bible seems to have a different take on it as well:

5. In Gecko, you can ask Wooz to tell a story. He tells you about a floating head in hell, and it floats around. He thinks its hilarious. Where did this story come from? Some kind of inside joke by the programmers?

We used to have a game in development that had this floating head running around doing stuff. I think it was called "Severed Head." It did not see the light of day. When Torment came out and featured a floating head, "Wooz" threatened to sue me for a million dollars.

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Pretty much every self created character in Wizardry VIII. The personality thing was amazing, too bad this wasn't seen in more games.
Even better with Jagged Alliance 2 mercs. Maximum effect with minimalistic approach. The one liners there is stuff of legends.

Falksi

Arcane
200px-Minsc.jpg

iorveth___gwent_card_by_akreon-db2euyb.jpg

buddy_roche_by_trueprince-d4ac92z.png

ac013507e46ade6d5457dad8b0151d20.jpg

latest

69837-1407366000.png

JonJon.jpg

latest

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

shadowrun_primary-100249147-large.jpg

Auron-ds1-670x503-constrain.jpg

magus-1024.jpg

garrus-valkarian.jpg

latest

A18C20803D9A97B3CB42ACF7B5AE79BA945E3824

hqdefault.jpg

portrait_durance.jpg

joachimsh.png

hqdefault.jpg

980_459461953.jpg

latest

231900-b006.jpg

latest

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
latest

Milten (Gothic - series)

8DE355B89A9D5E88B4BC45F5B4344E29F3C96CFE

Prince LaCroix (Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines)

latest

Luminon Saman (Deus Ex: Invisible War)

1455471541215.jpg

Radovid V The Stern (The Witcher - series)

latest

Dak'kon (Planescape: Torment)

36-lpnwn2_ch022_033.jpg

Casavir (Neverwinter Nights 2)

atton-rand-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic-ii-the-sith-lords-88.8.jpg

Atton Rand (Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic II)

265px-Aloth-portrait.jpg

Aloth (Pillars of Eternity)

Last edited:

Sigourn

uooh afficionado
There are many many characters I like, but FAVORITES would have to be...

latest

Annah

latest

Ashley Riot

latest

Sydney Losstarot

latest

John Hardin

latest

Jan Rosencrantz

latest

Romeo Guildenstern
It's ridiculous how good these characters are, Vagrant Story is a goddamn masterpiece, the eastern counterpart of Planescape: Torment, if PS:T was a western RPG. :M

latest

Caesar (the in-game model looks like shit, this is what Caesar actually looks like)

latest

Mr. House

1063639-1306228801.jpg

Joshua Graham (can't believe you need a fucking mod for him to look like a burn victim)

I really like JC Denton too, and many others. But I'd say these are my favorites, Annah's "he means more to me than my life" speech made my peepee feel funny.

Okagron

Prophet

latest

Annah

latest

Ashley Riot

latest

Sydney Losstarot

latest

John Hardin

latest

Jan Rosencrantz

latest

Romeo Guildenstern
It's ridiculous how good these characters are, Vagrant Story is a goddamn masterpiece, the eastern counterpart of Planescape: Torment, if PS:T was a western RPG. :M

latest

Caesar (the in-game model looks like shit, this is what Caesar actually looks like)

latest

Mr. House

1063639-1306228801.jpg

Joshua Graham (can't believe you need a fucking mod for him to look like a burn victim)

I really like JC Denton too, and many others. But I'd say these are my favorites, Annah's "he means more to me than my life" speech made my peepee feel funny.
I want to brofist this post because i love these characters, specially the last three. Why i can't i brofist? :despair:

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

latest

Annah

latest

Ashley Riot

latest

Sydney Losstarot

latest

John Hardin

latest

Jan Rosencrantz

latest

Romeo Guildenstern

latest

latest

Mr. House

1063639-1306228801.jpg

I want to brofist this post because i love these characters, specially the last three. Why i can't i brofist? :despair:
'tis done, don't worry about it.

Okagron

Prophet
'tis done, don't worry about it.
Thanks. I understand why they don't allow new members to rate posts, so that trolls can't just go around rating every post "retadred" or "shit" as soon they create an account, but i want to brofist shit i like.

Dux

Arcane
Korgan Bloodaxe.

Plus there's that one greedy dragon hunter in Gothic 2 who helped me out lots in chapter whatever. I had to pay him but I can respect that. Tanked like a boss, he did.

Vlajdermen

Arcane
Here's more because why not.

Skiad Ops Gash from Panzer Dragoon Saga
gash.jpg

Ravel Puzzlewell from Torment (the moment when you meet her was the moment I realized I was playing something special)
latest

Olgierd Von Everec from HoS
latest

The Witcher characters in general

Oh yeah and the inevitable
latest

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom