Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Far Cry 5 - set in the exotic open world of MONTANA

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The only thing missing for record sales is making the main villain blonde. The hair needn't even be real.
Instant success. Come on Ubisoft, this shit's too easy

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
You wanted to say in "a gas chamber" but then you thought it would contradict with your retarded signature so you changed it, right??

...For triggering cunts like this one, FC5 is worth it 100%

AwesomeButton

Proud owner of BG 3: Day of Swen's Tentacle
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Farcry 3 and 4 were good fun
Ugh, games where the gameplay and challenges of the first 3-4 hours (your tutorial/intro/prologue missions) are replicated over the next 20-30 hours? Not my definition of good fun. And don't give me answers in the lines of "What do you expect, it's Ubi?" - I expect some kind of motivation to keep playing. FC3/4 felt so samey and unmemorable, they reminded me of Skyrim with its radiant quests.

Mynon

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
You wanted to say in "a gas chamber" but then you thought it would contradict with your retarded signature so you changed it, right??

...For triggering cunts like this one, FC5 is worth it 100%
Amen brother.

vonAchdorf

Arcane
They even had the player gun down a lot of brown people to counter the narrative.

Jimmious

Arcane
Patron
The funniest part is that you can notice frame drops in the fuckin "gameplay" video... Cmon Ubisoft wtf. Also Watertowers are the new watchtowers? Hurray!

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
air-quotes.gif

"Gameplay"

I did notice a FUCK THE CUCKS on the bus, confirmed final boss is 4chan +M

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
I don't get this hubbub about muh controversy. The game is about christian rednecks fighting against random heretic cult rednecks. Who is supposed to be butthurt about that here?

ciox

Liturgist

I suppose the rest of the updates for this game will be the developers talking in a placating manner about how they're adjusting the game so it's White Supremacist Murder Simulator-y enough

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom