Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Fan Made Fallout (files & database dumps)

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Back in my Arcanum modding days (which lead to me getting added to staff on Terra-Arcanum, then learning PHP and taking over from Calis to handle the code work, which eventually lead to the creation of the Codex some 11 years ago now)... the Fallout editors were released. That started a stupidly ambitious project to create some kind of "Fan Made Fallout" game using Fallout 2. Again, lack of time, complexity, and requiring multiple people to work together online to get something done lead to it's inevitable demise.

Still, we designed what I thought were a lot of interesting quests. Murder mysteries you could blame on the wrong person (although you'd never really know, we weren't sure who did it ourselves in the end), a trial of the PC, taking on DeathClaws and mystery Mutants and some really cool characters like Abraham, the scary, shout-y computer AI with personality issues.

Originally, I insisted the project stick to writing, scripting and mapping - and avoid making new art assets at all costs due to the time involved. Of course, the inevitable happened there too and we got carried away making new art assets, like our own talking heads, loading screens and we even tried for our own opening movie.

abraham_mockup1.jpg
torture_020.gif
director11.gif
trawler60percent.gif

Still, EG's been harassing me for all this so... A lot of this shit will need a fair bit of fiddling to get it to work (I know we had problems just making the damn thing) but below are the various archives of complete, incomplete and concept brain farts we had for FMF.

• Maps (14.5 MB): All the maps, from completed maps to work-in-progress, including some design notes and concept layouts.
  • Dialogue (800kb): Our various dialogue files. Note that these are ".fmf" files they're just plain text but they're designed to work with a tool DjUnique made for us which allowed easy scripting and writing of dialogue. You'll find "FMFDLGSetup.exe" in the tools download which can load these files (read a tutorial).
  • Scripts (300kb): Various working and non-working script files.
  • Misc (5.2 MB): The gold in here will be the latest "prototype". From memory, it was designed to work with another tool and make loading FMF easier. You'll also find the unwieldy "Plot Flow Chart" which was my attempt at putting together the plot in a coherent fashion.
  • Tools (5.5 MB): A collection of various tools, some custom made, that we used to make parts of the project. I'm not sure if there are still valid download links to these anywhere else, possibly NMA if anywhere.

I've not uploaded the movie files or audio files due to available space. There are also a tonne of other files I have in various states of progress which have also been left out.

But finally, the pièce de résistance: A database dump of the forums and the development wiki. The forums were a modified version of phpBB 2. The wiki was a standard (at the time) MediaWiki installation. In the likely event that neither are available any more, I've also included the code for them. With a bit of work, you should be able to get them up and running on a localhost (I don't recommend putting it online as the old code has some major security flaws and is obselete - designed for php 4).

• FMF SQL (10 MB): The database dump. I've stripped passwords, e-mail addresses and other information out of the database, including deleting a bunch of data for the private forums and nuking private messages (despite there also being some FMF-related stuff in there). You'll still find all the design ideas though.
  • DevWiki (4.2 MB): MediaWiki, Version 1.3.11, 2005-02-20. I can't get it to work on PHP 5, so it may only work on PHP 4. Either way, it's here if someone wants to fuck around with it.
  • Forums (24.5 MB): phpBB 2.0.21, modified. Currently setup to work with a localhost environment at "/livesites/fmf/forums/" with "root" user and blank password. You can login with the user "fmfadmin" and the password "potato" to see the full forums. Most of the weight here are some images and files which are part of the forum's in-built upload mod (various work-in-progress dialogues, images and what-not).

We had a bunch of really good people who could handle all the technical shit and get things working. We still ran into a lot of problems on the technical side though, mainly because the original Fallout was not made for modding so we had to hack around a lot of things. Some great artists joined the team and created concepts that developed test art that looked and worked really nicely in-game and we had a bunch of good writers who wrote some damn fine dialogue. Unfortunately, lack of incentive (it's hard to keep "working" on something when you only get credit at the end of it), time and losing some talented people eventually lead to a lack of activity and the project being canned.

These files are unlikely to stay around forever because they take up a fair bit of weight on the server. So if you want them EG, get them now. If you're reading this and the files are already gone. Harass me and I may upload them again for you.

Black

Arcane
torture_020.gif

Nice, I always like when people insert their fantasies into stuff they work on :bioware:

And that Vault Dweller/Overseer kinda reminds of that old dude from Dexter.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah, Elara actually was someone I think. The original of this shot had some woman but I think that was just a random image.

EG

Nullified
Oh, thank the gods for their mercy.

Passed it on to Jason Scott -- hopefully he can do something beyond horde it, like I surely will.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah the wiki was the one thing I couldn't get working again. Time-wise though, events were set between Fallout 1 and 2.

And no, I don't think anyone on the project will mind if anything can be used elsewhere. Just credit it back to FMF if you do.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah, pretty much those factions. A world map is in there somewhere, an overview one with the layout of all towns.

There is a plot summary in there... but that could be in the database file. Best bet for an overview might be to get the forums up and running on a localhost.

Temaperacl

Erudite
Yeah the wiki was the one thing I couldn't get working again. Time-wise though, events were set between Fallout 1 and 2.

And no, I don't think anyone on the project will mind if anything can be used elsewhere. Just credit it back to FMF if you do.
You have a world map on the files? Hard for me to look right now.
Namedlocations.jpg

[edit: Don't know if this was the final map or not]

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
Yeah, that's the final map. At least layout wise. In terms of which part of Texas, it's like, most of it. There's only one bit of Texas with a coast. "Sandover" is where Houston was IIRC.

City on the Coast was also going to be known as "Fisherman's Rest". There was some internal division in the town and some reason for that name.

Rusty Springs used to be called "Clearwater" (and there were "Clearwater Revivalists" who wanted to take bring their town back to its former glory).

By the way, if you want the overview of factions... This is from the wiki in the sql dump:

This article has been written in order to give you a brief outline of Fan Made Fallout. By the end of it, you should know who the main factions are, understand their connection and have an idea on how the game will play out. It is by no means comprehensive but should contain all you need to know in order to understand the main plot.

=Setting the Story=

2077 The Great War

2161 California, Fallout 1

Fan Made Fallout. Eastern Texas, January 1st, 2201 A.D.

==Super Mutants come from the East==
40 years ago, the terror in California was destroyed, and what was left of the world, was saved. With their Master gone, the remaining [[Super Mutants]] fled to the east, in fear of retribution from the remaining normals. The Brotherhood of Steel helped the other human outposts drive what was left of the mutant armies away, with minimal loss of life on both sides of the conflict. Some of those Mutants fled north, others south. One group, led by a former Colonel of the Masters Army, headed out far east, beyond the no-man's land. Bringing with them some of their mutant friends, loyal followers from the Children of the Cathedral, they eventually found their way into Texas. With the help of some old computer records and, with no better place to go, they found an old abandoned hospital, the [[General Psychiatric Treatment and Research Center]]. With the former human inhabitants long gone, the Super Mutants were free to establish themselves in this peaceful place beneath a ruined city. The technology was old, the hospital mostly ruined, but they made of it what they could and eventually brought most of the hospital's systems back online.

==Vault 31 is born==
The United States Government ordered [[Vault 31]] built by [[Vault-Tec]] as part of the "safe house" project but, suffering from massive war debt, it offered the Vault to [[Wattz Electronics]] as part-payment for them to keep producing weapons for the troops as well as other crucial technology developed during the War. Wattz took the offer and decided to put their recently developed plans for a Fusion Reactor to the test. Vault-Tec built the Vault to Wattz' designs and used the reactor to power the Vault. Hey, anything that saves time and money during a war must be a good idea. Designed as part of research into alternative fuel technologies, the [[Wattz 9000 Experimental Fusion Reactor Mark II]] was really only meant to last for 10 years. They certainly didn't expect to stay in the Vault for any longer than that... Unfortunately, when the Chief Executive Officer of Wattz Electronics, Sidney Birkman, died in a mysterious accident a mere 7 years after the Vault was inhabited, the resulting confusion brought the precious power imbalance within the Vault to an edge. Two distinct groups formed. The "Trusted" or the "Executives", those that the CEO left in control. Men and their families who sought refuge in the Vault before the War. And the "Untrusted", mostly "Technicians" and employees of the company. Staff who were offered a safe place to keep their families. In return, they would maintain the Vaults' systems and help keep it running efficiently. With a new CEO in control and no word from the outside world, the decision was made to stay inside the Vault.

==Royalty and Power==
The "trusted", under the direction of a new CEO and effectively in control of the Vault, acted like royalty. Distancing themselves from their "mere employees", they opened the armory and handed out weapons to their sons, who became their bodyguards. They sealed off the larger, lower levels of the Vault from their employees and posted guards at the elevator down. No-one would be allowed in to see them, unless they wanted it. The untrusted were moved. They crammed them into the upper levels, forcing them into cramped conditions. To do their menial work, the trusted took all of the Mr. Handy robots in the facility. The untrusted would just have to do any work that they needed themselves. Part of the work that the Mr. Handy robots took over for the trusted was the complete maintenance of the reactor. Originally designed to be mostly self-sufficient but with some human oversight, the trusted simply dispensed with the human oversight. Now they need never worry about someone "accidentally" sabotaging their power source and threatening their comfortable way of life. As a result, the trusted wallowed, they grew fat and lazy with power, not worrying themselves with the day-to-day lives of those they had banished to the upper floors. The untrusted, meanwhile, were left with no choice but to accept their circumstances. It was either that, or face the world that was outside the Vault...

==The Wastes==
Outside in the wastes, the world was changing. Destroyed by the Great War of 2077, what was left was not pretty. Radiated, dead, dust, most of the United States of America was nothing more than a giant radioactive dust bowl. Government Vaults, built to protect the citizens, opened. The inhabitants left to start a new world with bright ideals, other Vaults opened, sending out inhabitants who acted like nothing more than murderers, thieves and scoundrels. Some Vaults didn't even open at all, the inhabitants content to remain in the comforts of their steel walled home. Meanwhile, those that somehow had managed to survive the War, struggled to survive in the wastes. Food was scarce. Water was even scarcer. The world that was being formed was one of striving against difficulty. Sometimes the odds were impossible, yet somehow, the strength of the human will managed to prosper. Water sources were discovered, cities founded, trade routes opened. The mutant cattle of the future, Brahmin, became the back-bone of a society. Beasts of burden, sources of food, with them, with their willpower and with water, the humans started to prosper.

==Enter Red River & the Deathclaws==
In the midst of this developing world came a military organisation. A military outpost before the War, they opened their sealed bunker for the first time and ventured out into the new world. What awaited them was something which no man dared dream of. They weren't prepared. The first patrol was slaughtered, the second barely survived. The burgeoning societies in the wastes had attracted predators, large predators. Large brown nasty predators with hides like steel and claws sharp enough to puncture the strongest armour. Realising that the average citizens of the wastes were unable to deal with this threat, [[Red River]] decided to help in the only way they knew how. They re-opened a pre-war Weapons and Ammunitions Factory where they were able to bring into production prototype designs that had been under development since before the war. The first German-designed but American-built Gauss Pistols and Rifles were manufactured and handed out to troops, the few units of T-51a Power Armour that were remaining (low stocks as they were waiting for the replacement shipment of the new, stronger T-51b Armour that was on its way before the war), were taken from storage, polished, and put back into action. Red River became the first line of defence. With a little help from the Rangers in [[Lone Star]], Red River were able to reduce some of the [[Deathclaw]] attacks and bring comfort to society. Now, with production, repair and their own research facilities all online, they've started to trade with the towns in the wastes, so that all citizens can defend themselves in some way. Red River have been supplying the wastes with weapons ever since.

==The Super Mutants Grow Hungry==
As time passed, the Super Mutants were contemplating their future. With the emergence of Red River, they realised that their purpose had never changed. They were created by the Unity as part of a Master Race, a race that would move forward to its destiny, to unite the world under one race, one people, allowing civilisation to move beyond petty concerns and deal with the major problems at hand. To do that though, they needed to swell their numbers. With the FEV Vats destroyed, they wouldn't be able to create more mutants, instead, they would have to recruit people, normals, to their cause. Once they had raised an army, they would be able to convert all to their purpose, to combine under one racial banner and bring peace to the world. In order to recruit people, they re-built the city around the Hospital. With the Hospital as their base, they were able to send out raiding parties and capture humans, mostly caravan traders. Using research recovered from the computer systems in the Hospital, they developed techniques for brainwashing the captured humans into working for them. Those that wouldn't listen and failed to recognise the errors in their ways, died. The center-piece of the town that was built to house the normals was the hospital, used partly to heal the sick and wounded, particularly after raids, but the real purpose of which was to change the minds of those it treated. A cocktail of drugs, hallucinogenics, was developed to assist with this purpose. It wasn't long before the Super Mutants were sending out raiding parties further and further, gathering more and more normals to their cause.

==The Super Mutants Buy Weapons==
They soon realised that they would need weapons to build their army. They weren't strong enough to take on Red River, though they did try at times, so they decided to do the next best thing, they'd buy them. They built a network of traders and connections that stretched right across the wastes, providing them with the funds they needed to outbid all other traders at the Red River weapons auctions. Those they couldn't outbid, they simply killed, or persuaded away. They didn't dare do this too often though, lest they be unveiled early and their plans revealed before they could implement them. As time passed, the underground network of wealth they developed was mind-boggling; they had exclusive control of all the big weapons, ownership of most town water supplies and a reserve of funds large enough to buy anything. Better yet, with normals doing most of the physical work for them, it has allowed the Super Mutants to remain in hiding within the lower depths of the Hospital. As a result, only a select few know of their existence, even fewer people know of their real plans... The mutants will re-shape this world.

==The Reactor problem==
During this time at Vault 31, the reactor's magnetic containment field had slowly been failing. With no human oversight, no-one was around to notice the problems and prevent them before they became too serious. Now, the room containing the reactor has become so super-heated that any human who enters it instantly melts into a pile of goo. The Vault's complement of Mr. Handy robots can survive the heat for the moment but the room is getting hotter and the Mr. Handy robots aren't coping with their regular operation of the reactor. They're making mistakes. The Executives had no choice but to allow the Technicians back in to assess the problem. They implemented several major tweaks in order to keep the reactor running but depsite their best efforts, they can't fix the Mr. Handy robots. They're concerned that the next mistake the robots make may well be the last... for everyone in the Vault. They believe they've figured out how to realign the containment field but only a Mr. Handy can do it. Unfortunately, the software running the Mr. Handy's has become so badly corrupted due to the extreme conditions that they can barely maintain control of them, even at the best of times. Whilst they can repair the mechanical faults in the workshop, they have been unable to fix the software despite several attempts. What they believe they need is a complete format and re-installation of the Mr. Handy Operating System. The problem is, they don't have an original copy of the software anywhere in the Vault. The copy they did have was wiped clean by the reactor's ever-growing magnetic field.

==GAI and the Mr. Handy OS==
Before the War, [[General Atomics International]] had always been an intelligent organisation. After all, they had to be. They developed not only the Mr. Handy multi-functional robots, but they were also responsible for the Robobrain, a combination of human and machine that would lead to great advancements in the cybernetics field. Comprehensive technical manuals came with every new Mr. Handy. They covered everything from how to make your Mr. Handy walk the dog to making him work a highly complex and advanced Experimental Fusion Reactor. It was the chapter on "Re-Installing a corrupted Operating System" though, that the Technicians at Vault 31 were most interested in. Unfortunately, they were thwarted at step one: Insert disk. With the Mr. Handy robots breaking down and a critically failing reactor, now was not the time to be looking for software. They have no choice, however. Someone has to leave the Vault, find GAI and recover a working version of the Operating System before Mr. Handy makes his final mistake.

And so it begins...

=Notes about the Major Factions=

==Vault 31==

'''Location:''' Eastern side of the World Map, about half way up.

'''Encounters:''' The PC will encounter easy monsters in this area such as rats, mole rats, some radscorpions, wild dogs, etc...

'''Weapons and Armor:'''
* Pre-dominantly Energy Weapons. Laser Pistols, Plasma Rifles and Gatling Canons though a handful of other weapons may be present (EG: A 10mm pistol hiding in a locker somewhere).
* The Trusted's guards wear Combat Armour. These guys are the ones who maintain security within the Vault. They carry Laser Rifles mostly, but some high-ranking officers will carry Plasma Rifles.
* Some Technicians wear plain jumpsuits while others will have Vault 13 ones (due to the shipping problem used to explain why the PC has a 13 on his Vault suit).
* The odd Technician may have a Laser Pistol, but generally they are unarmed.
* The odd Executive may have a Plasma Pistol on hand.

'''Notes:'''
* The PC can save the Vault by returning a disk with the Mr. Handy OS on it. If the PC fails to return a disk in time, the Vault explodes and Vault 31 is replaced with a crater.
* If the Vault goes BOOM, the PC will not have access to advanced energy weapons during FMF as most of those will be sourced from Vault 31.
* If the PC saves the Vault, his next task will be to find out what weapons are available in the wastes and what kind of threat the outside world poses to Vault 31. This will in turn lead to finding out about Red River and the Super Mutants at Salvation.
* The tension in the Vault between the "Trusted" and the "Untrusted" can be brought to a head by the PC who can favour either side. This can bring about to a leadership change in the Vault, if the PC pushes it.

==Red River==

'''Location:''' North-East corner of the World Map, above Vault 31.

'''Encounters:''' A tough area (if the PC wanders north at the start of the game, he'll be in trouble). Deathclaws, Centaurs and other Mutant creatures.

* Prototype Gauss weapons. Commanders (high-ranking officers) carry pistols while the main troops carry rifles. Being prototypes, these weapons are prone to the odd explosion, rendering the weapon useless and causing serious harm to the user.
* Some troops will have Vindicator Miniguns and the odd Rocket Launcher. Melee weapons such as the Power Fist or Mega Power Fist will also be present.
* The elite troops of Red River men wear [[T-51a Power Armor]]. NOTE: This is as opposed to [http://vault.duckandcover.cx/index.php?title=Power_Armor T-51b Power Armor] found in the original Fallout games. T-51a has a weakness to energy weapons.
* A number of troops wearing [[Red River Combat Armor]] are also present at Red River. This armor is akin to the Brotherhood of Steel Combat Armor in that it is normal Combat Armor only slightly tougher and shinier. The people who wear this armor are typically the Grunts and lower ranks. These men may carry Sniper Rifles and Light Support Weapons (though not too many so as it differentiate between them and the Rangers at Lone Star). There may also be the odd Laser Rifle or Gatling Canon floating about.

* Their motto is "''We do what we say''".
* Red River are actually in control of two locations on the World Map. There is their main [[Red River]] base which serves as their HQ but they also have [[L-SAP]], a weapons manufacturing facility and military base brought back online by them after the Great War.
* L-SAP manufactures and repairs a range of weapons and armor. They can make (given enough raw materials) or repair every weapon from Big Guns down (shotguns, pistols etc..). They can also repair Combat and other armors.
* An underground research facility in Red River develops and manufactures the Gauss weapons.
* Approximately every 3 months, a caravan leaves L-SAP and ventures the [[Crimson Corridor]] trade route on its way to [[Lone Star]]. There, they hold a weapons auction where the highest bidder can buy armor, big guns and other weaponry from Red River. They use the money to stock up on food and other supplies as well as to buy raw materials scavenged from the wastes. They will also buy damaged weaponry and armor in order to take it back to L-SAP, repair it and sell it at the next auction. They do not sell Gauss weapons at this auction, claiming they are prototypes and unsafe for general use.
* Red River supply the Rangers in Lone Star with weaponry such as Combat Armor, Light Support Weapons and Sniper Rifles under a special arrangement to help protect the city of [[Lone Star]] from the Deathclaws.

==Salvation==

'''Location:''' In the North-Western corner of the World Map.

'''Encounters:''' The odd encounter with Super Mutants, some Deathclaws, raiders, centaurs and floaters.

* The Super Mutants have bought their weapons secretly from the Red River Weapons Auctions through the [[Unified Traders]]. Mainly Big Guns such as miniguns, flamethrowers and rocket launchers. They also have an odd Laser Rifle or two.
* Super Mutants don't wear armour. Their human offsiders may wear a range of armors from Combat Armour and below.

* They are led by a quartet of Super Mutants, four smart Super Mutants. A colonel who is in charge of and feels they should ramp up their military attacks. An accountant-type (well, when he was human anyway) who runs the finances behind the Unified Traders and a Doctor in charge of the mind-control experiments. A Charismatic "leader-type" Super Mutant is the one who's in charge. He mainly looks after the interactions with the Unified Traders and other human counterparts.
* The [[Unified Traders]], a collective of traders operating under the one banner and various "Unity" ideals (more a Monopoly than Communism) were set up by the Super Mutants as a front in order for the Mutants to gain money so they can buy supplies.
* Furkan, one such Unified Trader, is based in Lone Star and is the major buyer of the Big Guns sold at Red River auctions. He is always able to outbid everyone else, keeping the big weapons mainly for the use of his Super Mutant masters.
* Salvation has at its heart a hospital complex called the [[General Psychiatric Treatment and Research Center]] (GPTRC). This is a pre-Great War hospital complex which before the bombs dropped, was studying all sorts of nasty things associated with mind control and psychiatric illnesses (think [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA CIA MK-Ultra] type experiments). The Super Mutants were able to recover a lot of that information and continue their own research programs into its possible uses. So far they have only been successful in "brainwashing" a small handful of individuals (such as Michael Lambert, Commander of the Lone Star Rangers), though it can be argued that their successes are perhaps more about psychological manipulation rather than actual brainwashing. Their attempts to develop a pill or substance for mind-control on a large scale have so far failed.
* Every now and again, the Mutants will try and attack a Red River patrol or the carvan as it makes its way through the Crimson Corridor. They have so far been unsuccessful, even with the help of some self-motivated Rangers from Lone Star. These attacks have gained them useful knowledge of Red River practices however and they have managed to kill a few of them. They are reluctant to commit sufficient numbers to pull off a sucessful raid because they fear this will divulge their intentions and force Red River to retaliate in force against them before they are prepared to deal with it. Instead they try and disguise their attacks as nothing more than a few "Remnants of the Masters Army" out for revenge against some Power Armor-wearing military guys.

==The End-Game==

* Energy Weapons in Vault valuable to SM's given weakness of T-51a to energy weapons. PC can make them commit to large invasion of RR if he gets the weapons (invasion happens in end-game?).
* Red River are aware that "something is up" with the SUper Mutants attack they occasionally come under. Given they use Big Guns, they think Furkan might be supplying them but they have been unable to prove this.
* PC can get V31 to side with either RR or SM's (depending on his speech skill and who's in charge of the Vault)
* THe SM's will try to paint RR as the bad guys. They claim to sell weapons to help people but hold onto the Gauss weapons. They say this is because they want to falsely build trust. If they were so interested in helping, why haven't they rooted out the Deathclaw nest and eradicated the problem? The PC can counter with "well, why haven't you?" and be told by the SMs that they would not be trusted.
* Game ends when PC successfully negotaites a conclusion with all three factions.
E.g. Peace: Talk to RR. Say V31 want to deal. Run back and forth between V31 and RR to sort out deal. Arrange a meeting to sign the deal. RR want PC to deal with SMs before they do that though, so PC kills them. Game then ends with movie showing deal between RR and V31.​

Temaperacl

Erudite
Know in which part of Texas it might be? I could compare it to a map, but I'm not good at kwan geography. (I blame the squares and all these straight-line borders, they scare me like vampires go away from crosses)
I don't have my FMF stuff on this system - The only one that might have additional files on it I haven't booted for probably a year, however, from what I remember:
Like DU mentioned, Sandover was approx. Houston
Red River was located at the Red River Army Depot
[Edit: L-SAP was the location of the actual Lone Star Army Ammunition Plant]
Lone Star was approx. the Dallas area.
Here is the rough location (if memory serves) of the major areas on a real map of Eastern Texas:

RoughMap.png

Thanks for all the materials, DarkUnderlord and Temaperacl (who needs to post more here)! I will send this stuff to Sword of Justice, see how to adapt this to existing mod content (we already got a Texas state in, but this could enrich it or ad). of course, not forgetting to put you nice, helpful bros in the credits list! :bro: :salute:

Good thing we're going to have the new map in the next version, so Texas (and North America in general) won't feel so small anymore.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom