Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

Self-Ejected

unfairlight

Self-Ejected
Well well, it seems like this is a sort of standalone expansion pack to Fallout 4 or something. Cool trailer though, they did it really well without any flashy ackshun or anything and music was on point.

Siel

Arcane
Patron
tn_1235245586270.jpg

himmy

Arcane
The Vault-Tec terminal in the Citadel lists Vault 76 as a "control" vault located in Virginia, with 500 occupants. The vault was designed to open 20 years after a nuclear war, and was among the seventeen known control vaults, meaning that it was used as a baseline to compare to experimental vaults. It is also mentioned in one of the alien captive recorded logs(no.13) recorded by Giles Wolstencroft, a Vault-Tec official who was abducted while inspecting the vault's construction site. In Fallout 4, the newsreader in the prologue mentions Vault 76 debuting in 2076 in honor of America's tercentenary when discussing Vault-Tec's plans to expand.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Predicting that 99% of the Codex will play and secretly enjoy it and threads about it will still be made 10 years later.

In 2028 I will quote this post and say "Told you so".
Fallout 4 is barely ever mentioned anywhere except to make fun of it.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
An RPG taking place entirely within a full-sized vault rather than one sized to fit within a larger game world is a fun concept, shame Bethesda is utterly incapable of executing such a thing in a way that's enjoyable or playable by non-retards.

Codex Year of the Donut
Predicting that 99% of the Codex will play and secretly enjoy it and threads about it will still be made 10 years later.

In 2028 I will quote this post and say "Told you so".
I got about 70% of the way through fallout 4 and just never finished it. It was boring.
I finished Elex in about a week of nonstop playing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom